158

Chapter 158: After We Have Used Her Up, We Will Kill Her Quietly.

Wen Qian heard Mo Han chuckle, but he still didn't let her go.

In the corridor, there was a window a few meters away, and moonlight shone in at this moment.

Mo Han looked down at Wen Qian's expression as if she wanted to hit him, and his eyes stayed on her lips for two seconds, and then he barely avoided Wen Qian's attack.

Mo Han took a breath and asked with a smile: "Are you really going to hit me? I'm injured."

Wen Qian then remembered the annoying bloodstain on his face, and wondered if it would leave a scar, which would be ugly.

"Why are you angry?"

Mo Han fearlessly returned to Wen Qian, as if he would not leave until he figured this out.

Wen Qian leaned against the corner, angry, but didn't know how to answer.

No one had provoked her, but she was just in a bad mood.

This sounded hypocritical to him, let alone say it.

Because of the woman downstairs?

Wen Qian locked onto the suspect, but she clearly didn't remember anything, why was she still so angry?

If that person had any deep hatred with her, Mo Han would have no reason to bring him here.

Mo Han saw her bow her head and said nothing, but in fact, he had almost the answer in his heart. But he just wanted to stay with her alone for a while, so he pretended to be confused.

"Although I am in pain now, and I want to chat with you for a while, but it doesn't matter. Tell me who offended you, and I will help you to teach him a lesson."

Wen Qian looked up at him, and before she could taste why this sounded wrong, she heard Mo Han say another sentence.

"But compared with the injuries on my body, I am more concerned about this on my face. I wonder if it will be disfigured and delay my finding a girlfriend."

"... Can you talk less teasingly?" Wen Qian said unhappily, and her thoughts were finally diverted.

She looked at the wound on his face again and asked, "How did you do it?"

It seems that the strength of this side is indeed not to be underestimated to be able to hurt him.

Mo Han smiled and changed his words: "It's okay, just a minor injury."

"Why are you crying about the pain of a minor injury?"

"I was afraid that you didn't know I was injured, so I wanted you to feel sorry for me."

Mo Han was as straightforward as ever, which made Wen Qian stunned.

Seeing that Wen Qian had temporarily forgotten about being angry, Mo Han took the opportunity to explain to her what happened today.

It was difficult for Mo Han to trust anyone easily, so he approached "his own people" who had never met and were in a foreign country with more suspicion than trust.

Early before they set out to come here, Mo Han had already confirmed that they had changed their minds.

But the other party was so curious about their strength that they pretended to be good people to pick them up at the airport, wanting to have a brief contact with them, see their strength, and then catch them back and pry some unknown intelligence information from them.

Before they officially met Mo Han and his group, they were not sure how many people came this time.

When they contacted Mo Han before, every time they asked this question, Mo Han would change the subject vaguely, so they couldn't act rashly at the airport.