97

Chapter 97: New Skills And New Base Defense System

At night, Xiaobai and the dogs stayed in the space for the night.

They are getting bigger and bigger now, and they are full of energy. They run around in the building like an earthquake.

Especially Xiaobai, sometimes he likes to sleep on her when he has a seizure. Wen Qian has been awakened by it several times, so she simply "separated" from it.

In the morning, Wen Qian woke up at around six o'clock. When she was about to go to the rooftop to stretch her muscles, she found that her brother and Gu Ran were already ready and sitting in the restaurant eating bread and drinking milk.

Wen Qian was surprised, "What are you going to do so early?"

Wen Rang replied expressionlessly: "Kill zombies and get crystal cores."

Wen Qian: "You don't have to be so diligent and active. You make it seem like I'm lazy. Let's refuse to roll up, okay?"

"No." Wen Rang refused very happily, "How can we beat Mo Han without rolling up?"

Wen Qian: "..."

To be honest, she didn't quite understand why her brother had to compete with Mo Han.

But she thought about it again, maybe this is the thinking of a top student.

Whenever I meet someone who is good at studying, I have to compete with him, no matter if you are in the same class or even in the same school.

Anyway, as long as we are on the same track, I will compete with you.

Her brother has never taken second place in the exam since he was a child, maybe this time he is really hit.

Wen Qian thought so, immediately took out thousands of bullets from the space and gave them to them, and then patted her brother's shoulder with a distressed face.

"Come on, I support you!"

Wen Rang: "..."

Thank God, his sister is not interested in the dirty things of love.

He will win this defense battle.

Wen Rang is full of confidence. After eating and drinking, he took Gu Ran out.

Wen Qian also planned to go out to find zombies, but she was not in a hurry, so she did morning exercises slowly. After everyone else got up and had breakfast together, she took her parents and some of the base residents out together.

During this period, the base residents have moved a lot of trees back from the mountain, but they still feel a little uneasy.

Especially after Wen Qian said that the extreme cold weather might last for a long time, they were even more worried and couldn't sleep well.

So while the weather hasn't turned cold and they haven't frozen stiff, they want to prepare as much firewood as possible.

They want to save themselves, so Wen Qian won't stop them.

Moreover, she didn't want to go far today. She just wanted to fish around the house and find out what skills the special medicine she took last night came with.

However, Wen Qian disliked that they walked too slowly, so she moved out the big truck with a skull that she brought back a while ago and let them drive away.

It's hard to see zombies within a thousand meters of the base.

Wen Qian thought it might be because they always appear in this area.