hollow points

Months later
.....

Serenas POV

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was quite shocked at what I saw

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was quite shocked at what I saw. I didn't even hardly recognize myself. I felt so beautiful and elegant.

My dress fit me so perfectly, the heels were good at giving me extra height . My hair was up in a elegant bun. Then Kelsie did my makeup and I looked like a model.

"My brother isn't going to be able to resist you tonight ." She said as she slid the lip gloss on my lips.

"We haven't gotten to that stage yet. I'm not sure if he wants me in that way." I said and she playfully slaps my arm.

"My brother is deeply in love with you. Don't you realize that ?!"

"You think so ?"

"I know so girl ! My brother doesn't just do this for anyone. Not even Eliza . " She said and sprayed my hair with hairspray.

Not even Eliza ?? That's strange.

-------
Finns POV

I was waiting at the end of the stairs for Serena and when I saw her coming down , my jaw dropped. She looked absolutely beautiful and gorgeous. That sparkly crystal dress hugged her very well and complimented her body type and skin tone and everything.

She looked like a absolute goddess. I wanted to do unspeakable things to her. I shook my head to snap myself out of my thoughts and focus on my girl. She gets to me and I take her hand in mine and kiss her knuckles.

"You look beautiful my love. Absolutely precious." I said and she blushes which made me proud. I am happy I have that kind of effect on her..

"Thank you. You look good yourself." She said and she was checking me out and i smirked, pulling her in close and kissing her.

"You know it." I said and we joined hands before walking to my limo .

"You got a limo? What the hell." She said and I chuckled.

"I have everything you could ever dream of baby girl." I said to her and she kisses my cheek.

"All I want is you." She says and it made my heart beat faster

"Your too good for me ." I said before I helped her into the limo and got in myself.

I was going to take her to her favourite steakhouse in NYC . She never gets to be spoiled or treated to something nice so I intend to do that for her.

"Where are we going ?" She asked.

"Somewhere nice. Because as I realize it's a special someones birthday this weekend ? "

"You remembered my birthday?"

"Of course I did . I know everything about you baby girl. I have a whole week worth of surprises for you to lead to your birthday." I revealed.

"All I want for my birthday is time with you. " She says and it made me smile to hear her say that. She really is different from all the rest. Even Eliza wasn't like this.

Maybe this girl is the one for me
..
-----

We pull up to the steakhouse and she gasped in surprise.

"You got us reservations here ??" She asked and I nodded , taking my place by her side. .

"You know I would do anything for you. "

"Nobody can hardly get a reservation here ? How did you do it ?"

"Honey I'm a Mafia boss. I own half the city. I have connections in places." I said and she smirked.

"What other talents do you possess?" I leaned down to her ear.

"If your a good girl tonight maybe you'll find out." I said and lead her inside the steakhouse.

We got seated at our nice table thats in the vip section and once we got our wine and we were alone, I decided to talk to her.

"You know it's been almost a year since you been my girl right ?" I said and she nodded , sipping on her wine.

"Yes... What about that ?"

"I'm in love with you Serena. I have been since the moment I have laid eyes on you ... You are my whole world . I don't know where I would have ended up without finding you. But I know that for the rest of my life .. I want you by my side. So ..." I get up and go to her side before getting down on one knee.

"Serena... Will you marry me ??"

----

End of chapter