party time pt 2

Serenas POV

As the night went on , I received endless gifts and words of love. But all I could think of was Finn. I wanted to be near him all the time .. he was one of my most favorite people in the world.

"Where's Finn ?" I asked Kelsie and she hands me another shot.

"I'm not totally sure. He did go up in his office with some kind of dude earlier . He must be having a meeting ." Kelsie said and I sighed.

"It's my birthday dude. Can he not be down here. Well I can't get mad really anyway . I came into this life and so I have to deal with it when he has a business deal or whatever he does."I said before downing the shot.

"My brother needs to get his priorities straight. Do you want me to knock some sense into him?"Kelsie asked and I shook my head.

"Oh look, Here he comes now."Sammy said and I see Finn walking towards us and i could immediately tell that something was wrong.

"Hey babe, What's going on??"I asked him and he just grabbed me by the arm and began taking me upstairs. I keep asking him what the hell is going on but he wont answer me and He brings me to his office and locks the door, and I immediately got mad.

"Finn what is going on with you? Its my fucking birthday and your acting like this. What the hell?!"I shouted and he immediately shushes me.

"I need to tell you something but Im fucking terrified that I am going to lose you once you find out."He said and i could see tears leaving his eyes and i immediately get more scared. Finn never cries and it worried me. 

I walk over to him and take his hands in mine and I show him my ring.

"I am yours for life right? You are a mafia boss and if i can handle that then i can handle whatever you need to tell me. So tell me."

"I know who your birth family is."He admits and I gasped in shock.

"Who?"

"Remember i told you that the leader of the Italian Mafia wants me dead because I accidentally killed his wife? "I nodded.

"Well while the party was going on, the son of the mafia boss came to the party, and he claims that he is your brother. You apparently are a Italian Mafia princess and He wanted to see you. Your real name is Serena Genevieve Deverauz."He said and I was shocked, I couldn't grasp what he was saying but I knew this wasn't good and I could kind of understand what he was trying to tell me.

"What are you trying to say Finn?"

"Im the one who killed you birth mother. "He said.

"So your telling me i am the daughter of the man who wants to kill you??"He nodded and i began to think.

Am i going to leave Finn??NO. Because i know that it was accident when he killed my mom. Also, He is choosing to tell me the truth and get my perspective on this matter instead of keeping it from me. I should be scared and running and i should hate the man but i cant, I love him too much to let him go.

"Does he want to meet me?" He nodded.

"He wanted to take you to meet your brothers and father. But I just dont have a good feeling about it. I mean the man wants me dead and he wants to take you from me.  Even though you may be their kid, i dont want them to hurt you. I cant lose you Serena.I cant lose you ." He said and i hugged him tight.

"Dont worry baby. Im not going anywhere."I assured him and we pulled away.

"So when can we meet??"I asked.

~~~~~~

end of chapter