CH-22 guilt

Author's pov

"Get aside, i want to see ahanshi"

Shivaj said in a deep voice leaving no room for argument.

But revansh wasn't going to just let him in without any good reason.

"And what for ?"

He asked blocking the doorway.

"I know what you're doing to her now get aside"

"No, I won't"

Shivaj pushed him a little bit harder before walking inside with fast steps and saw her standing in the balcony her body soaked up in rain.

He was looking at her body with a hint of desire and something else in his eyes, but he pushed it aside and walked towards ahanshi.

"Hey come in, you don't have to stand there"

He said softly pulling her gently inside, she was shivering badly.

Revansh kept standing at the doorway looking at the scene taking place before him.

Shivaj on the other side brought a towel from the bathroom and started drying her body and hair.

Revansh clenched and unclenched his fist because he was not liking seeing shivaj close to her.

He knew he shouldn't care about it but he couldn't help it as a part of him felt jealousy and possessiveness over her.

He felt a bit guilty as he saw her shivering but quickly pushed those thoughts aside.

He glared at shivaj who was standing so close to her that his body was almost pressing with hers.

His jaw clenched in annoyance as he saw them.

After what felt like an eternity he pushed himself off from the doorway and walked towards them.

She looked at revansh only to see anger, annoyance and guilt in his eyes.

Shivaj was done drying her.

"Are you alright ?"

Shivaj asked

"Y-yeah"

"Done with your sympathy now ?"

Revansh said in a low yet harsh tone.

Shivaj looked at him and a smirk tugged on the corner of his lips looking how frustrated revansh was.

"Yeah I am done, but don't you dare do that to her again otherwise you'll regret it"

He said looking at him before he looked back at her.

"I am leaving okay ? Take care"

She nodded hesitantly.

Shivaj turned to Revansh and walked towards him with a sinister smile.

"I will steal her from you, just wait"

He whispered in a low dark voice in his ear and left from there.

Revansh clenched his fist on his sides.

"Now you"

He said making her flinch a bit.

"Will you come with me or not ? Or do I have to force you ?"

"I-I will"

She said somehow, she felt her throat getting dry always when she looked at him.

***

Both of them walked inside the mansion and reesha ran to her.

"Bhabhi are you okay ?"

She asked with a hint of fear and concern in her eyes.