CH-32 shock

Author's pov

Everyone was back at the mansion now, Kiran, revansh, reesha and ahanshi except vihaan

Kiran's body was still weak but a warm smile playing on her lips as she took a seat on the couch while everyone laughed and chatted all along.

Reesha brought few specific kind of edible things that the doctor has prescribed for Kiran to take for atleast two weeks.

Just then revansh's phone rang and he excused himself from there walking towards an empty corner of the hall, far from them so that they won't be able to hear him.

"Yes vihaan did you got the information?"

He asked, seriousness and curiosity dipping in his voice.

Vihaan replied from the other end in a slightly irritated tone.

"She was poisoned"

His eyes widened in surprise when he heard that.

"What ? Poisoned?"

"Yup, the doctor just checked her body"

"Alright I'll see, get done with her soon and come back maa is here..meet her"

He said with firmness.

"But will she be happy to see me ?"

Vihaan asked with a hint of sadness and desperation in his voice.

"Maybe not..but just come okay ?"

He Hummed and said a small bye before hanging up.

He kept his phone back and walked back to where everyone were sitting and talking.

Just when he entered the area Kiran smiled warmly at him.

"Arey tu bitiya ko kahi ghoomane nhi le gaya ?"
(You didn't took daughter anywhere out?)

Kiran asked looking between revansh and ahanshi, he took his seat beside ahanshi and just smiled.

"Ye jaha bolengi waha le chalenge inhe"
(Wherever she'll say I'll take her there)

He said glancing at Ahanshi who was now a bit blushing because of his words.

Meanwhile reesha just hooted and teased her.

"Okay then take her, what are you waiting for ?"

"But maa you're not well an-

Reesha cut him off in between.

"I'm here for mumma now go go..shoo shoo"

She said giggling while he just rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"Fine.."

Ahanshi's pov

After about half an hour I got ready to go out, I guess this is going to be my first time when I'll go out with him with my mood not spoiled.

Great.

I wore a green kurti and no makeup just a lip tint and black bindi.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled.

Perfect!

Bindi changes everything doesn't matter how bad you're looking this goes perfect.

I turned towards the door and saw that revansh was already standing there in just a blue shirt and black pants and sleeves rolled up.

God!

I AM DEAD!!!

My breath hitched slightly and for one second I forgot that I'm staring at him shamelessly.