Day 5: Read if horny

I woke up, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and headed out to the Medici warehouse.

"Morning, Mr. Medici." I said to Rome as I walked inside.

"Morning Ms. Costello. We have a shipment today. I expect everything to go according to plan. With no interruptions." He said as he walked alongside me.

As we were walking, Azara came up to us.

"Hey hun! Izabella, thanks for taking care of Rowan for me. He hates getting help being the Don and the under-boss." She said to me as Rome was giving her neck kisses.

I smiled, "No problem. He said my place was the only place he could think of." I said.

"He thought of your place first, and not even his family's place." Rome said angrily.

"What are you jealous. Can't believe Rowan doesn't want help from his brother, who is his boss. Shocking, really." I said with a sarcastic tone
Rome gave me a glance and just walked away.

"Sorry about him. Honestly, you might be good for Rome. He sure needs someone to challenge him." Azara said to me before following Rome.

These people are crazy.

I took a nap and went to the gym. I later went to my apartment and put on black leather pants with a revealing black leather top. I put my box braids in a high ponytail. I decided to wear my high-heeled leather black boots. I grabbed my gun and got into the car that was sent to pick me up.

I was shocked to see who my driver was. It was Rome.

"Listen, I ain't no chauffeur you better sit in the front." He said to me. I was in no mode to argue, so I just nodded and went on my phone.

"Listen, Azara said I should apologize for the way I reacted about you taking care of my twin. So this is my apology." He said to me.

"Okay, and?" I asked.

"That's it? I literally did a whole speech for you!" He yelled.

"FINE! I DON'T ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY EVER SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE YOU'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT A B*TCH TO ME!" I yelled back.

"We're here." He said.

"By the way, you pick me up and not the guards or something? I asked as I've managed to come down.

"To many spies." He said.

We got out of the car and saw Rowan waiting for us.

"Listen, hijo, we want to leave the deal. You've had too many enemies, and the Medici Mafia is falling apart. If we form an alliance, our Mexican Mafia would also fall apart." A man said, with black slicked backed hair and a bunch of tattoos named Deigo.

"What's going on here, Rowan?" Rome asked.

"These son of a b*tch want to back out on our alliance but still want our shipment!" Rowan yelled.

"Sorry, Diego, it's either you in or out." Rome said.

"I figured you'd say that. Boys!" He yelled, and a bunch of Mexican buffed up man circled us.

At the corner of my eye, I saw a man with a knife trying to stab Rowan as he was busy fighting another man.

I grabbed the knife and whispered, "Try that again, and I'll Rio your heart out."

I punched the man and left him unconscious.

"Okay, little mama, you a feisty one." Diego said, smiling.

I played along and winked at him, and then I started walking towards him in the most seductive way I could.

I went up to him moaning, kissing his neck as he started gripping my butt.