Day 1 Part 2

"Mr. Medici. Nice to finally meet you. I'm here to apply for the bodyguard position." I said.

"Really! Do you still want it after threatening a guard, almost killing another guard, and threatening our maid Poppy!?" He asked angrily.

"Mr. Medici, I deeply apologize for not apologizing to the guards! I was sexually assaulted by them! Poppy, however, I will admit I did overreact when she called me a b*tch. But if I have to apologize to those scum of the earth, then I would rather die. The guard I almost killed tried touching me. And if you think women are objects you can just play around with, then I'm sorry, but this isn't the job for me." I said, standing my ground.

As I turned to leave, Rowan grabbed my hand.

"Look, I'm sorry, but please give me a chance to make this right?" He asked.

I was so lost into his eyes that I forgot what the question was. His dark Hazel eyes and his shiny dark raven black hair.

"Izabella?" He asked, trying to regain my focus.

"Sorry! Yes!" I said in a panic.

"Listen, Rome, I seen for myself what an asset Izabella is. She already pointed out spies, and you have no right yelling at her for what she did. She did was a survival instinct, would you let a man take advantage of Azara for an outfit she wore and felt beautiful and comfortable in. Izabella is no different!" He yelled at Rome.

  Azara? Who's that? She must be important to Rome.

"Very well, Ms. Costello, I deeply apologize for my reaction. Those guards had no right doing what they did. Well, to the trial team." Rome said.

"Trial team?" I asked.

"It's you on team for a week building trust with us. you're not fully on the team yet. Congrats, most people don't make it this far." Rowan said.

As Rowan was filling me in on what happened so far, a beautiful pregnant woman came up to us.

"Hey Rowan!" She said, hugging him.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a wife! Nice to meet you, Mrs. Medici." I said.

They both looked at me and burst out laughing.

"Wife!" They both shouted out laughing.

"At least she got the Mrs. Medici part right. You have a good sense of humor." She said laughing.

"Izabella, this is Azara. Rome's wife. They've been married for 3 years now. They have twins on the way." He said.

"You're Izabella. Finally, another girl other than Poppy. Have you seen Rome?" She asked me.

"She went inside that room." I pointed to the room across the hall.

"Let's hope he realizes what we've done!" She said to Rowan happily.

"Do what?" I asked in confusion.

"We like to prank Room every now and then. Today, we put glue on his chair and desk so when he gets up, he'll be butt naked!" She said laughing.

"We are such the perfect siblings. I'm not even sure why I'm related to Rome and not you! You're the only one who gets my jokes." Rowan said to Azara.

"AZARA! ROWAN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Rome yelled as the two of them started laughing.

"Anyways, Izabella, do you wanna go to the mall?" She asked me.

"Um, I'm sorry, I have to train. If I want to really be part of this team, then I need to train." I said nicely as possible.

"Oh, no worries!" She said to me before walking away

I felt extremely bad.

"Why did you say no to her? Rome would be furious if anyone said no to his wife." He said to me.

"But I need to look around, train, something just doesn't sit right with me." I said.

As I said that, I saw those same 2 men I first saw when I came here secretly talking, and one of them had a gun. Azara was walking right past that door.

"AZARA!" I yelled.

I ran over to her and pinned her against the wall.

I had to hide her face, so I kissed her.

I peaked open my eyes and saw the man with the gun come out. I put my gun against his head as I was still kissing Azara.

I finally broke the kiss covering the man's mouth.

"Make a sound, and I will shoot." I whispered in his ear.

The other man came out, and I body slammed, still pinning the gun against the other man's head.

"Did you just kiss me?" Azara asked.

"Seriously! I probably saved you from being shot, and all you think about is a kiss! It was the only thing I could think of to hide your face. Why are you asking? You liked it?" I asked, teasing her.

"Don't tell Rome, but damn that was so hot. I always knew females were better kissers. And to answer your question, yes, I did like it." She said and winked at me.

"Who the f*ck you think you are kissing my wife!" Rome came over and yelled.

"I think I'm the person who saved her life. And you're welcome, I caught these two tryna spread trouble. They work with the Chinese Clan, tryna get payback after what happened to Bo. I punched the guy I still had the gun pinned at to the ground, so now they're both unconscious. By the way, your wife's hot." I said with a smirk before walking out the door.

"Damn. That's a girl, right? And your husband because I think I need to remember my sexuality after that kiss." Azara said to Rome.

"You do know you're my wife and the mother of my child and my unborn children?" Rome asked.

"I know, but why is that woman so fine. Like I wanna climb on top of her. Forget men. Women will always be attractive." Azara said.

"Don't make me jealous." Rome said, kissing her neck.

"I'm so wet from that kiss she gave me. Sometimes I wonder why I'm pregnant when I can't have fun!" Azara pleaded.

Remember to read Married to the Mafia to understand Azara and Rome's story better. You don't need to read Married to the Mafia before reading this because you will understand this story because it's a series of each Mafia family member loved story in Medici and Skulls.