Mission

Rowan and both went to work for an urgent call from Rome.

"What. I was in beauty sleep with this cute a** next to me." Rowan said to Rome, winking at me.

"As if! I'd rather sleep with Sherk, " I yelled.

"You know you love me." He said with a grin on his definitely ugly but sorta cute face.

"I hate you." I said.

"Right. Of course you do, that's why we had se-" Rowan teases.

I quickly covered his mouth before he could finish.

"Can you learn to shut the f up! Rome's literally right there." I snapped.

"Of course I know you and my twin had sex." Rome said casually.

"Gosh, thanks for letting me know never to plot a murder with you or else you'll tell Rome." I said with sarcasm, "Can we hurry up. I've got things to do." I said.

"You're adorable to that." Rowan said.

"When you two lovebirds are done loving. We need to talk about a job. Rowan, you've been summoned by a man named Ghost. He rules the streets of Crenshaw, but he has some business here. The job is to clean kill a man named Josh. But he's not easy and has been traveling. Your job is to find him and kill him. Isabella, you're going with him. You'll act as his bodyguard and be his eyes and ears. And add mouth because it has a big one." Rome said.

I laughed to what Rome said.

"You guys are so mean! But hey, I'll be more than happy to spend time with you, Bella." Rowan said with smirk.

"Gosh, you can turn anything good to disgusting. You're such a pervert." I said, leaving the room sticking my middle finger up in the air.

"Okay, girl. I'll walk right behind you." He said, chuckling.

"Shut the f up!" I yelled, walking away.

Later that day I did the usual train. I went home and went to sleep.

"Hey Mrs. Medici." Rowan said to me.

"I still hate you." I said.

"Yet you married me." He said.

"Shut up and take off your clothes." I said while kissing his neck.

I woke up.

WHAT WAS THAT DREAM!

"You ready?" Rowan said, knocking at my door.

"Yeah." I said, coming out my door with my 6 bags.

"We're not moving," Rowan said, shocked.

"This is just the essentials!" I yelled.

We later drove to his private jet and was in the air.

"Wow, this is huge!" I said in awe.

"This small thing? Since it's only the two of us and it's a mission, I take this one. This jet is mostly for missions. My favorite is the one I use for personal reasons." He said.

I guickly ran up the jet excited.

"Damn, if I knew you'd be this excited, I would have brought you the bigger one. Also 1 problem there's only 1 room, 1 bed, and 1 bathroom." He said.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Alright, I'll take the seats." I said.

"What! We can both share the bed.

"I'm you're bodyguard, not you're f*ckbuddy. It's not in my job description to have sec with you." I said, putting the record half straight. Also, I'm a cop if they found out we ever slept together, then I could get my licenses revoked.

"I'll take the seats you take the bed." He said.

"It's fine." I said.

"Listen, I won't sleep well if you take the seats. Do this for me." He said gently.

I literally dying trying not to blush.

"Ok." I said hypnotized by him.

I decided to take a shower. What's bad enough? There's no curtain. it's literally a crystal clear shower!

I called it Rowan, walked in.

"Ahh!" I screamed.

"Sorry! Didn't see anything!" He said.

"And you couldn't knock!" I yelled.

"I'll leave!" He yelled.

"WAIT! I'm done anyway. Would you mind passing me my towel?" I asked.

He gave me the towel, looking flustered.

"Thanks..." I said, just standing in front of him with my darker skin wet and my curly hair on my back.

He gave me a peck on the lips, like asking for permission to continue.

I leaned in, giving him a kiss. He shut the door closed and started kissing ne more. I drooped the towel and started taking off his clothes. We got inside the shower with our bodies still close.

He put his hands on my butt and started gripping it as I started kissing his neck.

We didn't do much, I think we just wanted to savor each other and just kissed nothing more.

It was late so I went to bed and he went to the seats. I couldn't sleep having this feeling in my stomach. I got up and went to go check on him. He wasn't sleeping just on his phone. I don't know why I came here. As I tried to force myself back, my body seemed to be getting closer to him.

I went in front of him.

"Rowan," I whispered. I whispered again for the second time, but no response.

Just as I was about to leave, a strong pair of hands grabbed me and pulled me in close.

"Rowan!?" I yelled, surprised.

"Shhh," He whispered into my ear, "just go to sleep." He said

And we just fell asleep on the seats.