Day 8:Short

"Ahh!" I screamed in my head as I realized I was sleeping with Rowan.

I tried to get up, but it was like his hands were glued to my waist.

"Why are you trying to get up?" Rowan asked with his eyes shut.

"Let me go!" I yelled at him, feeling like I'm trying to rip the world in half.

"Fine." He finally let go of me.

"Listen, I was thinking about our target. He owns a hotel chain, but we can't talk or let our identities be known because Rome took a look and he has listening devices and cameras everywhere. We could book a room or 2 and play the role of siblings." I said to him, getting my computer out.

"You really think people will believe we're siblings? Think about I'm Italian and British, which means I'm white. You're black. I don't know what you're mixed with, but it would be extremely hard to play the role. I know there are mixed people, but I am extremely pale, and you're extremely darker than me, so I don't see it playing out. We should play the role of couples or friends or something." He lectured.

"Fine. I agree, I'll ask Rome what role should we play." I said.

I called Rome, and to my surprise, he said couples. Ugh!

Author: What Armani doesn't know is Rowan called and practically begged Rome to pick couples, lol!
Story:

Rome booked us a room. I changed our backgrounds. Rome said I should change my hair. Luckily, I always bring spare wigs.

At the hotel, a pretty blonde girl helped us with our bags.

"This is your room." She said.

"Thanks, um...." I said, trying to remember her name.

"Lucy." She said, 'And you are...."

"Khloé, and he's Carlos. Well, thanks again!" I said to her, waving goodbye.

Rowan started taking the bags while I checked for hidden bugs.