Day 6 TVD Sisters-Zara&Izzy

The next morning, I woke up thinking it was all a dream, till I saw us both in bed together.

I didn't really have sex with him, right? I'm an FBI agent!

I tried to get up without making a sound when Rowan grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said with his eyes barely open.

"Away from you!" I yelled.

  He laughed and pulled me back into the bed.

"This never happened. It's only a one-time thing. Never again let's just forget about!" I yelled at him.

He laughed and started giving me kisses all over my body, "Are you sure about that?" He said, still kissing my body.

"I-I-I'm sure! Ah..." I said, doing my best not to moan.

"Do you want me to stop kissing you if that's how you feel?" He asked, teasing me.

"No!" I shouted, "I'm already wet. Please stop teasing and put it in!" I shouted in pleasure from his kisses.

"I have a better idea." He said. And with that, he spread my legs apart and started licking my pussy, he then put two fingers in playing around with my pussy.

"Daddy! Ahh!" I moaned.

"Sorry, princess, we got work. Unless we continue this in the shower?" He asked, smirking.

"Nope! We would just be even more dirty!" I said.

As I tried to get up, my legs felt weak, and I couldn't walk on them.

"Ah!" Moaned in pain.

"Looks like I left an effect on you," Rowan said, kissing my arm.

"It's not funny! How can I convince Rome I'm good for you guys when I can't show up nicely!?

"You could just tell him the truth." Rowan said.

Is he really that dumb?

"That I slept with my boss's brother?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah." He said, pulling me in for a hug.

"NO! No, Rowan, no!" I yelled at him.

  "Do we have to go?" He asked like a little kid.

"Yes, we literally have to go." I said to him, trying to leave his grip.

After what felt like years trying to convince Rowan to go to work, he finally agreed.

We went to work and saw Rome waiting for us angrily.

"You're late." Rome said angrily.

"Listen, Izabella tripped last night and may have sprained her both of her legs, but she insisted on coming to work." Rowan said to Rome.

"Sprained her legs?" Rome asked suspiciously.

I saw Azara in the back, smirking.

"Rome, maybe it's best Izabella becomes my bodyguard since I'm pregnant, and you and Rowan take care of today's business." Azara said to Rome, winking at me.

"Alright. Rowan, you and I need to deliver a shipment, I can't trust anyone in the council or who works for us. Tell no one." Rome said.

Azara took me inside and led me to a room.

"So how was it!?" She asked me excitedly.

"How was what?" I asked in confusion.

"Don't play dumb! You and Rowan?" She asked, trying to get it out of me.

"I don't understand what you mean." I said, trying to keep my guard up, but she was too good, "Fine! It was amazing!" I yelled.

"I feel like the Medici brothers are literally the Salvatore brothers from TVD, but instead their both Damon!" She squealed.

"You watch my show!?" I shouted.

"You also watch TVD!?" She shouted.

"Do you know what this means!?" I asked excitedly.

"WE ARE TVD SISTERS!" We both said in unison.

The beginning of a new friendship. The end!

Author: Team Damon, if u team Stefan gets the hell out of my face! But the best ship was Karoline. Klaus × Caroline!