TᕼE ᖴᑌTᑌᖇE'ᔕ ᔕEᑕᖇET (ᗷ1)

Wade appears teleported to the front of the room after the scene ends making some people be shocked but other than that there is no other reaction. "We will have a break...due to the author wanting to write some moments between some people"Wade says, causing everyone to look at each other still not understanding the concept of 'the book' but at least they get a break as they've gotten to the point where the past has been brought from.

As Wade disappears everyone stands up groaning as they stretch their limbs from sitting in the seats for the two parts they have- well one for Future!Peeta-. "The relief to say...the future looks about as unpromising as the rest of my life."Daniel says laughing, a grin plastered on his face as people look at him. "Oh come on, like I'm lying."He says seeing the faces who just turn from the man-rather not bothering with the man or used to his behavior enough to ignore it-.

Florence grabs the bottle out of Johanna's hand before thinking of a long dinner table, since there's so many people in the theater. An old Victorian England wood table and matching chairs vaporizes in the back of the theater making many look surprised while Florence just walks to the table and sets down her cup and the bottle before turning back to everyone. "As whatever we think happens...this should get normal soon."She shrugs her shoulders before walking back to the other three parts of the 'Future Quartet™'.

All four gather in a circle trying to keep their voices low as they try to come up with some way to survive the mysterious theater they've been put into, especially with them not needing the people from the past to know too much about their future lives yet.

"If we're keeping things a secret you three, yeah, can't sleep in the same room."Future!Peeta says, causing the girls to look at the man. "Two of you-Florence and Johanna-can but Katniss, no not with past me still thinking you're engaged to him, well I guess married at this point as you're from the future."Future!Peeta says to the girl as he scratches his chin in thought. "Alright fine, them two get a room, I'll get a room beside them, and since whatever we think happens my room can have a door leading into theirs."Katniss says, agreeing to the man's strategy."It can be hidden to not make it so obvious."Florence says causing the male blonde nod. "Other than that we just need to keep our mouths shut. Got it?"Future!Peeta says, causing all four of them to nod. "Seems easy enough, just give vague answers."Johanna says, shrugging her shoulders.

With everyone in agreement they all break off to talk to those from the past, especially some that aren't still with them. Florence being the first to head straight to Finnick. "Airhead! There you are.''Florence says walking up to the man dangling her arm around his shoulder. "You're quite annoying still, do you know that?"Finnick says, getting out from under her arm and turning to the girl.

Florence smiles, having missed her conversations and teasing with the man. "I've been told it's part of my charm."She says, causing the blonde to chuckle dryly. "Wonder who decided that the charm was so interesting."He says drawing out the 'o' in so and making Florence smile grow wider as she thinks about Johanna and Katniss, her eyes finding them both by habit.

Katniss seems to be getting grilled by a younger Peeta with Future!Peeta beside her and Johanna talking to Daniel. "I was lucky enough to find someone who did.''Florence says as her eyes turn back to the man, the smile on her face still bright and genuine. Something the man hasn't seen from the girl in some time without any underlying tone of doom. Finnick hums. "They're lucky to have you."He says the teasing undertones in his voice now gone. Florence shakes her head. "I'm lucky to have them really."She says, sighing, taking a quick glance at the floor and then back into Finnick's ironically ocean blue eyes.

Noticing the sadness in her voice Finnick nods before changing the conversation. "Well since they're so special, tell me about them."He asks as the two sit down in the chairs surrounding the table that no one is sitting at having got them couches or lounge chairs to appear in the room to replace the regular theater chairs from earlier.