IᑎTEᖇᐯIEᗯᔕ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᕼEᒪᒪ

It's now time for the personal evaluations and then the interviews, the first today and the second tomorrow at night. The last night before all 24 tributes, and former victors, are sent off into the 75th Hunger Games arena for a fight to the death.

Daniel and Florence are both sitting at a table for breakfasts both not really eating anything as they think over what to do for the personal evaluations. "Any idea what you're doing?" Daniel asks, causing Florence to shrug. "Throwing knives maybe, something simple enough."Florence says shrugging, not really caring about her score within the evaluation. Daniel nods with a hum. "I'm just playing to my strengths."Daniel says, giving Florence a vague idea of what the man will do.

Finishing breakfast the two are sent off to their evaluations getting in line in order of district as asked. Male tribute first then female tribute behind them, something Florence will never understand. What difference does it make who's in front if we're all going in and all going to die at the end of it, but it's whatever the Capitol wants that you must do.

"District 4 male, Finnick Odair."is called, causing said man to get up with a small smile on his face, a front he's clearly putting up in order to be appealing whenever he walks into the room. A mat rests in the middle of the room while the game makers talk amongst themselves. Finnick goes to the weapons station looking over everything offered to him before finding his signature trident. With a smile on his face he twirls the trident in his hand giving the game makers a show as all eyes are trained on him, more for his body then his actual trident skills, ready for him to make his next move. He smiles up at them before blindly throwing the trident at one of the dummies at the end of the room hitting it square in its chest. He does the same thing two more times before he's finished and dismissed by the game makers.

"District 5 male, Daniel Blossom"is the next name heard as the man stands up and sends a little wink at Florence who rolls her eyes fondly at the man but a frown is etched on her face. Daniel walks in a frown also on his face once he enters the room just wanting to get his demonstration over with so he can return back to his room, the solidarity of it a contrast to the rest of the capitol. He walks over to a display of swords before picking one up weighing it in his hand. He does a slice here and there for the right weight distribution before starting his demonstration.

"With 2 swords and maximum effort."Deadpool says through the speakers. "WADE!" is heard screamed back by many, causing him to just laugh before going radio silent again.

Daniel takes the sword and slices each dummy in half. Once he's finished he's not even panting but a few beads of sweat do roll off his body. He's then dismissed by the gamemakers, making him nod, dropping the weapons on the mat and then walking out of the room. He walks past Florence sending her an encouraging smile. "Meet you back on our floor."He says, squeezing her shoulder before walking off.

After a few minutes "District 5, female, Florence Roosevelt." is heard booming through the speakers. Florence sighs as she stands up and walks into the room taking in the game maker, her eye staying on Weathersbee a bit longer than the others before looking at the weapons and other stations that are laid out in front of her. She avoids the chain dagger station as they know how good she is with it per her past hunger games now...she just needs to show something new. She walks over to the knives doing exactly what she told Daniel. She throws a knife into the eye of each dummy for her demonstration before walking out as asked not wanting to stay in the suffocating room any longer than necessary.

"District 7, female, Johanna Mason."is heard next from the screen. Johanna walks in with an air of lofty confidence and a dangerous aura. She looks at the game makers with a glare on her face as she looks around the room. A smirk comes on her face as she looks over the many weapons presented to her. She looks at the axes deciding it's her best tool...that or a chainsaw which is not in the room.