Chapter 14

Continuation....

"I think I'm starting to develop my feelings for you."

Mari's Pov

Mari: While I was drinking my water, I started coughing because I got choked by my own water. *coughing*
James: "Calm down, sis. Drink slowly, no one will snatch your water haha." *while patting my back*
Jacob: "Someone is thinking about you." *wiggles his eyebrows*
James: "I think I know who it is." *looks at someone while smirking*
Everyone: Looks to where James is pertaining to. *they saw Jane*
Daniel & Jacob: "Oooooh, we see now why." *started teasing Mari*
Daniel: "Looks like someone has a crush on your sister, James. You might want to start the name of the ship! We'll be the Captains! hahaha"
James: "I know right, what about MarAne? or Mane?"
Jacob: "I think MJ is better. What do you guys think?"
James & Daniel: "Yes, we agree!" *both nodding*
Mari: "Will you guys stop and quiet down. Oh my god! Stop with this ship of yours. She doesn't have a crush on me. Maybe she's just zoning out with her own world." *rolled her eyes*
James: "I agree, she is zoning out with her own world, which is you!" *continuing with teasing her*

All the three friends except Mari started doing a high five on each other. Loving how they tease Mari with Jane. While they have their own conversation, the group of Jane also has their own cup of tea.

Jane's POV

While the girls are talking....
Jane: I felt like someone is looking at me and then I saw James looking at me and then I diverted my eyes on Mari and saw her already looking at me. Our eyes met and I quickly broke the staring contest because I was already feeling flustered. I don't know what they are talking about and why they are looking at me but Mari's eyes are so captivating and I might melt with it. I took my iced coffee and drank it.
Anne: "Are you okay, cous? You look like you got caught or something. Your face is red like a tomato." *worried*
Kassy: "Well, who wouldn't be when your crush is staring at you and you caught it. How are you feeling, Ms. Brooks or soon to be Mrs. Bruttes?" *teasing Jane*
Jane: ".........." *blushing madly*
Kassy: "Oh no, no words to utter, she's too red, she might explode! We need Mari to calm her down! Quick, call her! hahahaha"
Jane: "Shut up, Kassy! You're so loud! Do you want me to scream here the name of your crush? Try me." *raises her left eyebrow*
Kassy: 'I'm just kidding! Chill, girl! Hahaha" *scared for her life*
Jane: "Just like what I thought. Tsk!" *smiles in victory*
Clair: "Okay, enough of you two! You both are like cats and dogs." *shakes her head in disappointment*
Dane: "Yeah, they're always bickering. Anyways, I have a plan for tonight since it's friday, let's go to a club and party! What do you girls think?" *excitingly ask them*
Kassy: "I'm in! I wanna get wasted tonight! Yoohooo!"
Clair: "I'm also in, as long as I won't be taking care of anyone who's drunk. Too hassle for me."
Kassy: *pouts* "You don't want to take care of me?"
Clair: *blushes but quickly hides it* "Stop with it, you look like a kid" No, I don't want to take care of you, you're too loud when you're drunk! "
Dane: "Hahahaha, she's also crazy when she's drunk! How about you two, will you go with us?" *asking the the two*
Jane: "I'll go if my cous will go along too."
Dane: "So?" *looks at Anne* "Will you go? Please, come with us! Let's have some fun!"
Anne: "Alright! Fine, I'll go but you'll drive for us."
Dane: "Ughh! Fineee!"
Anne: "Then it's a deal!"
Claire: "Lunch time is over! Let's go back to our classes. See you later, girls!" *waves at them*
Girls: "Bye! See you too!"

Dane and Kassy also left, leaving the two cousins. The two then also left both going to the same class.

While they are walking....

Jane: "Hey, cous? Can I tell you something?"
Anne: "Yeah, what is it?"
Jane: "Well I'm starting to have feelings on Mari, but I'm a bit scared of what might happen." *nervously admitting it*
Anne: "OMG! I knew it! You'll fall for her! But how?? You guys never even have a long interaction before. Are you sure you're feeling something for her?"
Jane: "I'm starting to.."
Anne: "I get it, you have a crush on her! If you want to clear your feelings, try getting to know her more and let's see what your heart really feels. Don't worry, I support you!"
Jane: "Thanks, cous! You're the best!"
Anne: "I know right!" *she confidently replied* "Finally!! My cousin is not single anymore!!"
Jane: "Shhh, quiet down, you're the only one who knows it, so keep it for yourself for the mean time. Don't ever tell the girls yet." *warning her*
Anne: "Okay okay! I'll keep my mouth shut."

Both of them went inside their classroom and their class started.

Mari's POV

Mari: "Hey guys, let's go back to our classes. Lunch time is over."
Boys: "Yeah! Let's go, we might get late."
James: "Let's go, sis! We have the same class."
Mari: "Alright! Bye, Jacob and Daniel! See you guys later."
Jacob & Daniel: "Bye to you both! See ya!"

All of them went to their classes. The two siblings went together and while they are walking....

James: "Hey, sis?"
Mari: "Hmm?"
James: "Me and the boys plan to go to a club later. Do you want to join us? It's Friday today. We can have some fun since there's no classes tomorrow."
Mari: "Sure! I'll go with you but I'll drive my own car."
James: "Great! See you later, be there at 8:00 pm sharp!"
Mari: "Yeah yeah, let's go in now."

After that, they both sat on their sits and listened to their professor.

To be continued...
Thanks for reading.
I'm back again! Will try to update more chapters!