Chapter 11

Continuation.......

Rose: "Thank you sir." *smirks at me*
Mari: 'Why does my life sucks, ughhh!'
Professor: *starts discussing*

Jane pov

Jane: 'What's wrong with Mari she's acting so weird.' she thought.
What she didn't know is that Mari is having a hell of life because of her one and only stalker, Rose.
Jane: "Hey uhm... Rose right? Nice to meet you hope we can be friends!" she said while smiling.
Rose: "Nice to meet you too, we can be friends if that's what you want. I heard that your friend with Mari here!" *glancing at Mari while grinning*
Mari: *nervous as hell*
Jane: 'Okay that's weird.......'

Mari pov

Mari: 'Oh no this is bad totally bad like as in bad, what to do what to do' While she's having a mental breakdown in her thoughts suddenly the bell rang which made her surprised a bit. 'Oh yes this is my chance!' "Uhm sorry guys gotta go to my bro- I mean my friends see you again next time! Bye!" *rushing out the room*

Jane pov

Jane: "Waittt-!" 'What's wrong with her? Nevermind just gonna tour Rose around for a while' "So uhm Rose do you want to go with me and eat lunch with my friends?"
Rose: "Sure! Glad to."
* they both left the classroom and went to the cafeteria*

Mari pov

Mari: "Phew! lucky me......" *panting*
???: "Hey are you alright?" *giving her a water*
Mari: "Yes I am thank yo-" *shookt*
"Oh my gos-"
???: *covered her mouth with her palm* "Shhh... be quiet this is a library!" *whisper yelling to Mari*
Mari: "shshhshshsgsvshdhshsh!"
???: "What?"
Mari: "hshfhshshgsgdhgs!"
???: "What is it?!?"
Mari: *Bit her hand*
???: "Ouch!" *touching her hand*
Mari: "Stupid do you think you'll understand what I'm saying when your covering my mouth!"
???: "Hehe sorry.." *making a peace sign*

To be continued.....
Sorry its a short story I'm just busy you know online classes thing hehe.
Hope you guys enjoyed it!