Chapter 3

Mari pov
So we arrived in our first period as soon as we get in everybody looked at us. I whispered to my brother.
Mari: "Hey bro, what's wrong with them they looked like they saw a ghost, Geez!"
James: *look at Mari* *shocked* "Sis I think you forgot something....."
Mari: "What?"
James: "Uhmmm your disguise, you forgot to wear it!" *whispered*
Mari: "Oh sh*t!!! Well that's weird it felt like I wore it. How will I face this! What a bad day! Ughhh!" *whispered*
Now they'll know the real me oh no no no! I gotta do something! Oh I know I'll act cool but I still won't let them know my real identity! I won't let that happen, not on my watch!
Mari: "What?, haven't seen a human before?" I asked them.
They stopped looking at me.
Prof: "Ms.Bruttes and Mr.Stanford you may take your sit."
James and Mari: Yes sir, sorry we're late.
Prof: "Its alright, just don't do it again next time."
James and Mari: *took their sit*

Jane pov
Hey my name is Jane Brooks, Jane for short. Also known as the heartthrob princess in this university. Both genders are head over heels to me.You see, I don't like anybody in here, everybody in this university just want me so that they'll become popular I hate that, that's why I'm cold to everybody except my friends and my cousin.
I'm here in technology class when I heard the door opened and saw James the son of the owner of this university and a girl named Mari Bruttes? I'm not sure but I'm curious, why they always go to school together, but this girl is stunning wait wait wait did I just said that oh hell nah! I'm bisexual but just like I said before I don't like anybody in this university. They went to their sits but I'm surprised Mari is sitting next to me.
Jane: "Pstttt hey!"
Mari: "What?"she asked coldly
Jane:"I just want to ask you what's your name?" Wow she's cold doesn't she know whom she talking to geez!
Mari: "Mari" she said shortly
Jane: "ohhh okay" I said and she continued listening to the professor.

Mari pov
I'm listening to our professor, yeah I know I said I knew this lesson but I might get detention for not listening to the professor. I heard someone talking to me so I looked at my side and saw this girl I forgot her name but I think she's famous here.
Jane: "pstttt hey!"
Seriously? I have my name not "pstttt"
Mari: "What?" I asked coldly
Jane: "I just want to ask you what's your name?" she asked me.
Tsk! She doesn't even know what her classmates name is.
Mari: "Mari" I said shortly. She's annoying I can't focus to the professor's lesson.
Jane: "ohhh okay" she said.
I didn't bother to ask her name because I'm not in the mood so I just continued on listening to the professor. Well no offense she's cute and adorable *heart beats fast* wait wait wait! The hell is this feeling? I just shrugged it off.

To be continued
Please vote for the story don't just read it!
Thank You!
Love y'alls