Chapter 12

Continuation....

Mari's Pov

???: "Hehe sorry.." *making a peace sign*
Mari: "Yeah, right. Do I know you?" I asked.
???: "Right, I'm sorry, allow me to introduce myself properly. Hi, I'm Danalyn Wilson, Dane for short! I'm friends with Jane." she replied in a very formal way.
Mari: "Nice to meet you, I'm-" got cut off by  Dane.
Dane: "Mari Bruttes, right? I know you! You're the school's Nerd!" she exclaimed.
Mari: "Yes, that's me but do you really have to explain it like that?" (Even though I am a nerd) I asked her.
Dane: "Sorry, it's just that you really look like one and in addition, people call you like that." she explained.
Mari: "Alright, I get it. You really don't have to believe in every rumours of people. They tend to be like that because they don't have anything to do in their lives." I said.
Dane: "I got it, Ms. Bruttes. Can I ask though?"
Mari: "You're already asking."
Dane: "Pfft, serious much? Fine, why are you running? Are you in danger or something?" she worriedly asked.
Mari: "Ahm, no, I was just exercising, yeah, exercising."
Dane: "You sure that's it?" she asked again.
Mari: "Yeah, that's it. Nothing more." I answered her with sweaty palms.
Dane: "Okay, if you say so. As much as I want to talk to you more, my friends are already calling me. You should hangout with us next time and get to know each other more!"
Mari: "Sure! If I have time. Nice to meet you again and see you around" *Waving goodbye*

Jane's Pov

Jane: "Did I just saw Dane and Mari talking to each other? That's weird, Dane is not usually a social person. Well, that's fine. It's better that she's getting herself some new friends than being a quiet one."
Anne: "Hey couz! How are you? Is your day complete, now that you saw Mari?" 
Jane: "Says who? I don't have any special feelings for her. You know that I don't want to have any relationship with any of the students here in the same school as me."
Anne: "Easy there, couz! I'm just saying. Hahahahahaa. You should see your face! It's so funny!"
Jane: "Very funny couz! I hate you!"
Anne: "I love you more, my dear cousin. Mwaa!"
Jane: "Ewwww! Don't kiss me, it's gross! Yuck!" *pushed her*
Anne: "Fine fine, let's go to the canteen. I'm starving alreadyyyy! Ughhh!"
Jane: "Yeah, shut up now and walk faster. Shortieeee!" *run away fastly*
Anne: "What did you say?!? YOU FREAKING GAY KID! COME HERE! I'LL KICK YOUR AS* FOR THAT!!" *chased her cousin*

Mari's Pov

Mari: "What heck was that?"
James: "Just your future wife and cousin in law having some goofy fights." *comes out of nowhere*
Mari: "Jesus! Where the hell did you come from?" *Shookt*
James: "Hi sis! I've been here couple of minutes ago, long enough to see you talking to one of Jane's friends. So care to share your conversation with herrr???" *wiggles his eyebrows*
Mari: "Do I know you?"
James: "Eh??? I'm your brother sis!"
Mari: "I think you've mistaken me for someone else. Goodbye!" *Run to the canteen*
James: "What the hell sis?!?" *I whispered to myself* "Wait for me!" *follows her to the canteen*
Mari: "You better run fast, turtle!!"
James: "Oh just you wait, I'll have my revenge!!!!"
Mari: "Yeah yeah, stop talking and just come over here!"

Students: *murmurs around about the scene they saw with the nerd and the son of the owner of the school* (as always😒)

To be continued...
Hi, I'm back guyss!
Have a great holiday!!