Chapter 2

Continuation....

James: Hey Sis! Are you in a relationship already??
Marizeth: Hell no!! I don't even know what the freaking LOVE is!
Ohhh I haven't introduce myself yet my name is Rose Marizeth Stanford short for Mar and my brother's name is James Luke Stanford short for James. Yeah ugly names right? I have to deal with it, it's my birth name. So where we're we? Oh yeah right the relationship thing....
James: Ohhh is that so let me teach you what LOVE is.
Mari: No thanks, I'm not interested. Let's just go to our university we're late.
James: Fine *rolled his eyes*

After 25 minutes

Mari pov
So we arrived at our university and we're very late on our first subject. Oh and I forgot, this university is named as Stanford University. You read it right it's our university but here I don't want them to know who I am so I had my own name Mari Bruttes so they won't recognize me by my name. Our parents own this school and we also owned a lot of companies in every countries, shhhhhh keep it a secret between us. My brother and I have the same sched so both of us can go together. Our first period is technology (a/n I made that up hehe), ughhhh I hate that period it's boring I already knew what the topic and lessons are, so what's the point of listening to the professor right?

To be continued
Sorry for the wrong grammars
I'll update tomorrow (I guess?)
Thank you
Vote and comment