Chapter 6

Continuation...

Jane pov
Jane: "No I'm no-" got interrupted by someone.
Clair: "Hey, just tell the truth that's all. You're not gonna die aren't you?" *laughs a little*
Jane: "Okay fine! You see this 'nerd student' you said *looks at Kassy*, has a name okay *rolls her eyes*. She's Mari, I've talked to her and I'm just confuse about her and why is she always with James and now with Jacob,Daniel and James(again). I'm so curious and confuse at the same time." *looked at them*
Clair: "Oh is that so? Then talk to her or maybe make friends with her y'know?" *smiles*
Jane:"I'll try." *smiles*
Kassy:" You can even fall for her if you want to?" *wiggles her eyebrows*
Jane:" Tsk! In your dreams!" *rolled her eyes*
Kassy:"Oh I've been dreaming of both of you together! How did you know? Wahh! You're truly are inlove to her!" *teasing her* *smirks*
Jane:"Ughhh! You really won't stop huh?"
Kassy:"I guess so?" *acting like she's thinking*
Jane:"Okay then I'll tell them who your crush is!" *smirks* *looking at Clair then to Kassy*
Kassy:"Just Kidding! JUST DON'T TELL THEM!" *scared*
Jane:"Tsk! Now you're the one who's begging?aye!" *laughing*
Anne: "Let's just eat then go back to our next class, the time is almost done! Hurry!" *eat her food*
All (except Anne):" Okay!" *they eat also their food*

After that they went to their next class which is Science.

Professor pov
Professor:" So hey class! Today we'll have a project by partner about chemistry!" *clapping his hands*
Students: "woohoo! Chemistry!!"
Professor: "I'll choose your own partner!"
Students:*sad because they can't pick their friends and the others who is smart*
Professor: "So Kassy and Clair, Dane and Anne, n/s and n/s, n/s and n/s, (a/n: and so on) and last but not the least...."
Jane: "There's only two names that haven't mention yet... its me and....." *mumbling*
Professor:"Jane and Mari that's all and no changing partners that's final or else you won't have your grades! We will start our discussion about chemistry and have your project starting tomorrow, sit beside with your partner and that will be permanent! That's all dismiss!

Jane pov
Jane:"Oh no not her please lord!! Of all students in here why her? Ughh! *begging to lord*
Kassy: "That's fine you'll have your moment with her." *grins* *taps her back*
Jane:"ughhh why? Can't we just change-"
???: "No didn't you heard of what the professor said?"
Jane: *look at her back* *startled* "Uu-uhhh y-yeah s-sorry." *stuttering* *looks down*

Who would that be? (I know you already know who it is but I'm just asking no KJ here please! Thank you!)

To be continued
Hehe sorry if its short and I uploaded just now *making a peace sign*
Vote and Follow me to get UPDATED to mah STORY!
Love y'alls!!!!