CHAPTER 74

(Later Krishn gave them a pot saying that whatever you will make in this will never be empty in his whole time, everyone thanked him and then he left)

******************

2 YEARS LATER

(Vidhur and Kunti tried their best to seek in Duryodhan's room and eavesdrop at other plans of Kauravas against Pandavas but the security was so tight that none was allowed inside any Kauravas room)

(Having no option they decided to visit Pandavas, Kunti told Chandra that they are going to visit Pandavas, as her best friend how can she say no, that too she is meeting her after 2 years, Nitya will definitely kill her if she didn't show up, so she and Chetan both agreed to pay a visit to Pandavas)

°°°°°°°°°°

(Whereas Pandavas were living a good life, their  relations with Karn had developed a little, but Nitya being stubborn didn't forgave her brothers)

(The new born added a new life for everyone, still none of the royal members had known about the new born, it was a boy, Prativindhya was his name, and now Panchali was pregnant with Nakul's child, everyone was happy)

(The child was of one and a half years so they decided that when he will turn three, they will surrender their children to Krishn and he with his other family members will take care of Pandava's children)

°°°°°°°°°°

(Today, all were sitting outside their hut playing with the little one, he didn't bother anyone in the family but was a little mischievous)

(Bheem had Prativindhya on his lap while Nakul was requesting him to give it to him)

Nakul : jyest dijiye na mujhe, dekhiye wo meri taraf dekh raha hai, wo keh raha hai ki Pitashree Nakul ke pass jana hai mujhe

(Nakul whined like a five year old)

Bheem : are Nakul tumhara putra hai na abhi Panchali ke pet mei, wo aayega tab purn divas uske saath reh lena, aur wo meri taraf kaise dekhega? ha? uska muh toh tumhari taraf hai na? tum mujhe iske saath khelne do, nhi toh bohot marunga

Nakul : aap mujhe dhamki na de jyest

Bheem : kya kar loge tum?

(Bheem kept his hands on his waist and glared at Nakul)

Nakul : aap mujhe kam na samjhe, app...aap, dijiye na jyest

(Nakul really wanted Prativindhya in his arms)

(The duo was busy in quarrelling when slowly Prativindhya came out of Bheem's lap and looked at everyone innocently, all were trying hard to call him)

(Sahadev was sitting just beside the duo, and before Karn, Prativindhya started going towards Karn, Sahadev thought that he was coming towards him, but as soon as Prativindhya crossed him, his smile vanished, Karn smiled and took him smilingly, he started started playing with him, all noticed it and slowly laughed)

(When the duo heard the baby's happy laugh, they turned their heads to that voice to see Prativindhya in Karn's arms, this triggered Nakul)

Nakul : bhrata, aapke karan Prativindhya gaya Karn ke pass, aapko na keval bhojan karne aata hai, bass, ahhhh, mera putra

(Nakul said irritatedly)

Bheem : ohhh, pehle toh wo tumhare akele ka putra nhi hai, mera bhi hai, aur haa, mujhe kya swapn aaya tha ki woh aise Karn ke pass chala jayega

(They again started quarrelling with each other, everyone started laughing silently but the baby didn't knew silent laugh so he also started laughing out loud)