Chp - 2. Her Text

I paused my game, the munching in my mouth paused for a while, and I grabbed my phone. One of my friends from school had added me to the group. He was the only friend of mine who stayed in contact with me.

I opened the app and looked after the messages sent by students earlier. They were all crapping out to complain against the education system, or to mass bunk exams, etc. It was fun reading their stupid messages, I scrolled and scrolled reading the fights.

After a while, I got bored and started checking out the people in the group. I scrolled and scrolled but till the very corner I was able to see boys in the group and barely any girls. I scrolled and came across a profile, it was a profile with a cute girl. She was looking young, specs on her cute face and that cheerful smile.

If I had this girl, I swear no guy at my age would be as lucky as me. I decided to text her, what's the worst case scenario? I will get ignored or blocked maybe, who cares.

I thought and thought, and finally held my pants up to text her, I landed with a beautiful text of ‘Hey’....lmaoo I know. I had this anxiety to text women first from the very beginning of my 7th grade when the very first time I made my Instagram and texted my cousin's bestie ‘Hey’.

Oh yea that cousin's bestf did reply with ‘Hey ssup’ as well, but I did a total tragic shit of mankind by replying to her-

‘Hey there it's me your bestf's brother and ik it's kinda weird that I am texting you at such a late hour but you know I just wanted to talk to you, and yes you do look beautiful but it's not like the way you think I have all good intentions and I just wanna be friends with you, it would be soo good if we can be friends together , can we? Please don't say no’

I know it was a total simp-move by me, but yea people do learn from their experiences (but here I didn't). Time passed as I waited for her reply. It was evening and I totally forgot about her text. I went out for a jog and was about to get out of my house as the phone vibrated in my pocket. I closed the door and got my phone out. With blessings of 100 gods, 7 oceans & 5 mountains, she replied. YESSSSS SHE REPLIED!!!!!!!!

What she replied? ‘Heyy ssup?’.

Damnnnn, I saw the message through the notifications soo I had time to reply. I went for a jog happily and made a jog of 10,000 steps +.  I came back home and directly went for a bath. Also I sneaked in my phone inside to watch reels or maybe jerk off for a while. Undressed myself and sat down in shower. I got tele out and started typing a good reply for the girl.

‘Hey there, saw your profile over SAT exam cancellation gc, and just thought of dropping the text over’. I hope that was a good reply.

I kept my phone aside on the table and rested for a while with my eyes closed in the shower. The water flowing down my chest and dripping down my dick.

Within a minute, the phone vibrated. I grabbed the phone and saw her notification popping up over my screen.

“Hey Rosé this side, I figured it out since we were in a mutual group”, she replied with.

“Ohh yess, lol my friend just added me in that gc, I didn't even know such group chats existed”, I replied with the flow.

“Same here, one of my friends from cheer practice added me here”, she replied back while being online over the chat.

We started talking and I didn't realise that I was in the bathroom for a nice and healthy bath.

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!KELIXXXX....

My mom knocked on the door yelling that it's been an hour now and I am still in the bathroom. I checked the time and it was already my time for dinner.

“Hey I just gotta go now for dinner, you should also have it soon, it's pretty late i.e. if you haven't already lol”, I replied before closing the chat.

“Ahh yeah, enjoyy your meal, seeyaa”, she replied with.

I liked the msg and kept my phone aside. My dick was all numb staying in water for soo long. “2 minutes mom”, I yelled back to mom. Continuing with the bath I washed my face quickly and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I kept the phone between my clothes and got out of the bathroom.