Chp - 6. Let's fuck.

Her kiss was a tender caress, her warm lips like velvet against mine. Each gentle movement was an exquisite blend of kindness and passion, soothing every goosebump that rose on my skin. It was as if her very essence was pouring into me, calming my racing heart and wrapping me in a cocoon of unspoken love.

As our lips parted, I opened my eyes to find her gazing at me with a depth of emotion that took my breath away. Her hands continued to softly caress my hair, sending ripples of pleasure down my spine.

"I've never felt like this before," she whispered, her voice a delicate melody. "You make me feel so safe, so cherished."

I pulled her closer, resting my forehead against hers. "And I promise to always keep you safe, Rosé. I want to be the one who wipes away your tears and brings a smile to your face."

Her eyes sparkled with unshed tears, and she leaned into my embrace, her warmth melding with mine. In that moment, nothing else mattered. The world outside could fade into oblivion, for we had found solace in each other’s arms, a sanctuary where love reigned supreme.

As we stood there, wrapped in each other, the scent of pasta cooking filled the air—a reminder of the simple joys that awaited us. With a soft smile, I whispered, "Our snack is ready. Let's enjoy this moment together."

She nodded, and hand in hand, we moved to the kitchen table, the promise of new beginnings and healing in every step we took together.

We both started eating the snack, Netflix playing softly in the background. She nestled close, her presence a soothing balm that made me feel both numb and warm. We wrapped ourselves in the same cozy blanket, creating an intimate cocoon of warmth and affection.

She looked up at me with eyes full of vulnerability and whispered, "I want to cuddle. I want you. I really, really want to feel love. I don't want to leave you. It's hard and confusing, but I don't know what's going on. I'm just so confused about everything."

Her words hung in the air, each one a plea for comfort and understanding. I tightened my arms around her, pulling her even closer. "Rosé, you don't have to figure it all out right now. Just know that I'm here for you, no matter what. We'll navigate this confusion together."

She sighed deeply, her breath warm against my chest. "Thank you, Kelix. Being with you feels like home. I don't want to lose this feeling."

"You won't," I assured her, my voice a gentle murmur. "I'll be here, holding you, loving you, every step of the way."

As we finished our snack, the movie on Netflix became a mere background to our shared warmth and whispered promises. She snuggled deeper into the blanket, resting her head on my chest. The rhythmic beating of my heart seemed to soothe her, her breathing evening out as she found solace in our embrace.

Her hands traced gentle patterns on my skin, each touch igniting a tender fire within me. "Kelix," she murmured, her voice soft and filled with longing. "I want to feel your love, truly and deeply."

I tilted her chin up, looking into her eyes. "You have my love, Rosé. Every part of me is yours."

Our lips met once more, the kiss deepening with every heartbeat. The world outside ceased to exist as we lost ourselves in the sensation, the connection, the undeniable love that bound us together. We held each other close, a silent promise that we would face the future as one, no matter how confusing or challenging it might be.

Wrapped in our cozy blanket, we lay there, the night stretching ahead, full of possibilities and the promise of a love that was both healing and eternal.

She set the bowl of pasta aside, her eyes never leaving mine. "What happened, boo? Everything fine?" I asked, my voice tinged with concern.

"Yes, everything's alright," she replied, a soft smile playing on her lips.