Chp - 4. Husband material?

"Yes", I replied with all my eyes on her. Her eyes sparleked. She was looking more beautiful than the photos I saw of her on her socials.

"You look more handsome than your photos from social media", she replied with the continuous glance at my eyes.

I smiled at her with a slight visible blush over my face.

"Damn I didn't know you could read my mind cus I was gonna say the same" I chuckled.

"Shutup Kelix, it's nothing like that", she laughed breaking the eye contact.

"You look more beautiful than the actual roses, Rosé".

-"Ohh is it?Thank you monsieur. By the way we have somewhere to be if you haven't forgotten?" she replied.

"Obviously not", I laughed leading her way to the uber.

We both sat in the uber and started chatting about our interests. She told me her love for dark romance novels & I shared my love for video games and cooking.

"OHHH MYYYYY MYYYYY, YOUU COOK?", she replied with a big astonishment on her face.

"Yess I do", I replied with, "In fact my mom says that I cook better than her and grandma as well!"

Her face looked amazed, her eyes didn't move away from me.

"I wanna eat the food that you make, I bet it's gonna be fucking tasty", she replied with the excitement on her face.

"I would prefer cooking together instead?", I smirked looking into her eyes.

Her eyes got pinched staring at me," mhmm you are smooth", her face smiled while staring at me.

The uber stopped in front of MCD.

"Stop Rosé, hold on inside for a min", i told her as I got out of the uber and walked over to the other side of the uber where Rosé was sitting. I opened the door from her side.

"Here you go m'lady", I giggled looking into her eyes, and offering my hand for her to come out.

"Ohh princess treatment?", she giggled looking at me and came out of the cab while taking my hand in her hand.

My whole body was filled with butterflies. I stood still for a second. Everything was slow, everything was paused. I was unable to recall what's going on.
Her-.... I don't know, everything was freezed. Just me staring in her eyes knowing that with every second I am starting to fall more.

"Kelix, everything alright?", she said snapping finger in front of my eyes.

"Ahh yess everything good, let's go inside", I laughed looking into her eyes and knowing that she might be the one.

With our hands interlocked we headed towards MCD and I opened the door looking at her cheerful smile.

"Here you go m'lady", I giggled looking at her while she giggled back.

Her body fragrance was more than enough for a person to get high. We both started walking towards the empty chairs when I rushed a bit and pulled a chair for her.

"Are you this gentle to every woman or is it just me?", she asked looking at me as she sat.

"It's not about how gentle you are, but how you treat a woman, protecting her feminine side is what that matters", I replied with a cheerful smile.

"Impressive", she replied looking into my eyes with a smile on her face.

"Ohh by the way, do you happen to eat non veg?", I continued the conversation.