Chp - 9. Stay with me

As I was sucking the fuck out of her, her pre cum was getting mixed with my saliva. The taste was salty but the feeling was more than amazing.

I got a bit back to take a breath, I saw her face restlessly tired. She didn't cum yet but she seemed to be tired by her face.

“Are you tired, babe?”, I asked while gently caressing her thighs.

She got back and replied, “Ohh my sweetheart I have just started, we have to go rounds and rounds”.

I got over her and was about to kiss her when...

She placed a hand over my chest. “Let me calm your horny dick first and then your thirsty lips”, she said looking into my eyes and stopping me from kissing her.

She got back up and made me lay. She grabbed my balls and squized then gently hard. As she squeezed them, I was able to feel her nails poking and stroke over them.

She looked at the top of my dick and made it straight. And then she spit over it. I was able to feel her warm spit sliding down my dick drop by drop. Even before the spit slides down to my balls, she spread her legs wide apart and was trying to insert my dick in her vagina.

Her grip over my dick was so firm that she was trying to directly poke my dick into her vagina.

As the dick touched her vagina, a slight moan came out. She tried to slowly put the dick inside her. Slight murmur increased as my dick was sliding in her.

I was able to feel her warm vagina. Her muscles welcomed to me inside her with a very soft and pleasurable way. My dick was no more outside her. The feeling of being in her vagina was better than heaven. As if my dick craved for this feeling whole time.

She slowly started to move her hips up and down. I was able to feel a gentle but hard sensation over my tech as she moved. I was feeling painful but pleasurable at the same time so was she. My dick stretched out way too much in her vagina.

Her hips started to move on too fast. The sensation was becoming too real to believe. I was able to feel every touch of her vagina on my dick, as if they were meant to pleasure mine. The force that she applied was way too much.

It was a type of fun I had never experienced. Her busty boobs started to move as her body moved banging her vagina over my dick. As she started to take it hardcore, I was able to feel the creaking sound off the bed.

The bedsheet started to fall down. She kept on going till her sweat started to flow off her. She was more tired than she was. Her breath was becoming more bigger than usual.

She wasn't at the same speed anymore. Bounce by bounce her strength decreased. Her eyes began to close.

I held her arms and switched the sides. I let her rest for a while I made my way over her. She spread her legs wide apart while her eyes were still restless. I pulled my dick over her vagina and pressed it inside.

“SLOWLYYY KELIX, OH F FFFUCK, slowly”, she said as I pushed my dick into her. I made it really slow letting my dick slide into her pussy. I spit over my dick soo that I can get a better grip while fucking her. My dick reached out till her g-spot.

I started to move on my hips. Her facial reaction started to change from tired to painfull. With the every time my hips were moving I was able to feel my dick touched the end of her vagina. My dick was a bit bigger for her vagina which is why I was able to feel a little stretch whenever I used to push it a bit inside.

At first I took it way slower. I was just pushing my dick inside letting it stroke her vagina inside and then pulling partially out. Her vagina wasn't numb anymore. She was trying to make her vagina hard to feel more pleasure. I took the support of bed by placing my hands near her and started to move my hips way faster. With every stroke she was moaning louder. Her eyes rolled back and her head turned backwards. Her neck was so visible.

With one hand I took the grip of her neck and started to move my hips way faster as if there's no tomorrow.

“FAST..FASTT..HARD..FUCK..HARDER...YESSFUCKK...FUCKKK”, she was moaning with words barely audible.

I was fucking her way harder than I thought I can ever. My hand moved on from her neck to her nipples to grab and pinch them really hard. I started to pull her nipples while I was fucking harder down her.

“I cummed”, she yelled with a loud moan and exhaustion.

I kept fucking her.

“Kelix I literally cummed, hold on”, she said looking into my eyes.

“If I just wanted to let you cum, I would have let it do already, but I want you to spit out your water on my dick”, i replied with a slight smirk.

“Oh god, babe it will make your bedsheets wet which I don't want to”, She replied with a hesitating voice and her eyes trying to control the pain I was causing with my dick continuously moving in her.

I took the grip of the bed and started to move my hips in a rapid way. The bed started to creep too loud, I was too exhausted to even move but I wanted to fuck her soo bad.

I kept fucking and fucking with my breath slowly and slowly going down. My hips were all dead while her were varing all my pressure.

“Ahhfuckkkgod, fuckkkkkkkkk”, she moaned with a slightly audible sound as she cummed over my dick.

“Oh Kelix wait stop, I cummed again please hold on lemme take a breath”, she said looking over me.

I rested my body over her and replied, “It's not just you who cummed right now, babe”.