Chp - 5. Close enough?

I walked out the door first making way for her.

We started walking down the lane with silence between us. We weren't talking with each other. She was walking looking at the beauty of nature. Leaves falling down the lane, cars running by, the beautiful atmosphere, cloudy weather giving out slight rays of sunlight.

We both were enjoying the vibe, she was into nature and I was into her.

We walked and walked when she suddenly started looking at me with the bright smile on her face. I pretended to look straight while the smile over my face made it obvious that I was blushing really hard.

"So wanna go to fireshow tonight?", she asked while looking with the same smile.

"Ahh sure, we already have one, I'll get the another one as well", I replied with a forceful intention of hiding my blush.

I took out my phone and booked for the fireshow, the park was nearby but still away from the home and the fireshow would be continuing for hours and mid-night.

"Done", I exclaimed looking at her and keeping my phone in my pocket.

We kept walking down the lane, discussing future plans in life.

"Soo would you like a daughter or a son ahead?, I mean some people have such preferences I guess...", she asked.

"Well I don't distinguish between any of them but yes I would pray to god to get blessed with a beautiful daughter someday", I replied knowing that she is the one I wanna get a daughter with. I wanted her to be the mother of my daughter, I would love to have the same sense of humor and childish behaviour in my daughter just like Rosé has.

"Ohh well I want a son, and trust me, not gonna lie, I wanna make him a better gentleman just like how you are, if he has all qualities of you, I swear I would be wanting nothing else", she replied with sparkle in her eyes and slight blush in her face.

I laughed with a gentle blush over my face.

We walked for a couple of minutes and then sat over a bench nearby. I pulled out my earpods and gave one to her. We both were listening to music. Not the one which is meant to be for a party, but some old century songs.

"Ohh Kelix, that's a beautiful taste of music, I am in love with your music taste for real!!!", she replied to listening to a few verses.

"Thank youu", I replied with a smile over my face.

As she settled beside me, she gently reached out, her fingers wrapping around my biceps with a tender yet firm grip. Slowly, she leaned in, resting her head on my shoulder. Her eyes fluttered closed, a serene smile playing on her lips as she surrendered to the moment, savoring the tranquil atmosphere.

The warmth of her touch and the soft rhythm of her breathing created an intimate cocoon, a silent exchange of affection that spoke volumes in the language of unspoken love.

With a gentle sigh, I rested my head on hers, holding her tightly to me so she wouldn't slip away from my heart. My love for her surged, overwhelming me with its intensity.

In that moment, I felt a deep sense of belonging, each heartbeat echoing my endless love for her.

As time passed, the sky grew darker and darker. I turned to her and softly said, "It's time to continue our journey to see the fireworks."

She woke up and gave me a beautiful smile, saying, "Sure." Hand in hand, we started walking toward the park, our hearts filled with anticipation for the fireworks.

We walked into the park, showed our tickets at the gate, and decided to rest on the plain grass field where everyone was sitting.

I sat down, enjoying the view, when she suddenly whispered in my ear, "Hey, if you want to lay down on my lap, you can."