Chp - 8. Am I being too hard babe?

We both switched sides. Now she was laying looking into my eyes with her legs wide apart. And I was between them.

"Oh kelix, don't hesitate. It's alright", she said looking at my face with slight shady eyes.

I moved closer to her panty while smelling every centimetre of her thighs. My nose rubbed and stroked her bare thighs as I moved closer and closer.

She grabbed my hair gently stroking and caressing them. As I moved closer, her grip started to get stronger yet gentle.

I started to lick her thighs going down the way. And suddenly I gently bit down on her thigh, the sensation both tender and sensual, leaving a trail of electrifying heat in its wake.

"Ahhhhfuckkk...", she moaned holding my head tighter.

I grabbed her thighs and started poking my nose on her panties. My nose started to become wet as her drenched panties got in contact with my nose. I was able to feel her wetness over my face.

That's when I rubbed my nose up and my lips over her vagina. The drenched fabric was over my lips. I gently kissed her vagina tasting every liquid wetness out of her panty.

I moved forward and choked my nose in her pussy more. As I advanced towards her I started to suck her panty more and more. Her grip over my head started to get harder. As I was sucking her panty harder and harder I started stroking her with my tongue trying to tease her. I poked my tongue and sucked it harder.

Whenever I used to suck it harder, the more her grip over my hair got stronger.

I sucked and sucked leaving every trace of the slightest moan out of her.

I got a bit back. My whole face was wet.

My eyes met her eyes. And we both were looking at each other. I licked my lips tasting the wetness left over them.

With a sudden urge I went over her at full force and kissed her. My lips were no longer licking her lips, instead sucking the fuck out of her lips.

As I moved my hands they unimaginably went stroking up her neck and taking a grab her jawline.

Everything was perfect.

My fingers were stroking her neck and my lips taking every drop of spit out of hers.

She slightly took her legs up and locked me between them. As she locked me more and more, my naked dick was pressing into her panty more harder. I was able to feel her clit through her panty trying to suck my dick inside her.

I moved one of my hands over her boobs. Her nipples were hard and warm. I started to stroke and pinch her nipples.

As I pinched them and her beautiful moan started and ended up in my mouth. I started to pinch and pull them more and more while pressing them as hard as I could.

Her boobs jiggled soo much. They were softer than anything.

I got my hand off her neck and took support of the bed to get back up. As I got back her eyes looked mine. She unfolded her legs. The heavy drop of my spit fell over her lips and she instantly licked it.

We both giggled looking at each other.

I slowly went down as my hand which took the support of the bed was no longer on it. As I went down my hands stroked and landed over her lips and my lips over her boobs. I gently slid two of my fingers in her mouth and her nipple in my mouth.

As I started to suck her nipple, her grip of teeth holding and sucking my fingers got harder. I stroked her nipples in my mouth while tracing my tongue around her nipples in a circular way.

As my tongue traced her nipples at the very same time her tongue moved my fingers making me wet by her saliva more and more.

The other hand over her boobs never left the place. I kept rubbing and tracing it with my fingers. I kept sucking and stroking.

When suddenly I gave a hard suck over her nipple and pinched and pulled with the other hand. As I sucked it harder I regretted it more because my fingers inside her mouth got bitten harder with the double force.

But I kept sucking and stroking harder not minding the bite I was getting over my fingers because

'Love is pain and sex should be more painful, right?'...

I kept sucking and sucking and moved the other hand slowly down her hips. The fingers gently drove their way towards her pussy. Her panty was wet but her pussy was wetter. I gently pressed on her uterus. I gently started rubbing inside per panty and pressing it harder.

Every time I pressed it harder the more her moan gusted out on my fingers in her mouth. I started to rub it more intensely. Her head tilted upwards pulling my fingers up with her.

I started to suck the nipples very intensely at the same time, trying to pull them more towards me with my teeths and sucking them harder and harder. Making them numb but still hard enough to stay in the grip of my teeths.

My tongue started to stroke those nipples more faster licking all possible parts of her boobs in my mouth. Her boobs between my mouth was getting squished more and more making her more horny.

Her breath was not controllable anymore.

I with a sudden strike slid down to her vagina and started to finger her more harder. Her breath was getting faster and faster. Her sensations weren't in controll of her anymore. Her body shivered as I broke the limits of showing mercy on her body.

As I was fingering and sucking her very ruthlessly, I without any further thinking poked two of my fingers in her vagina.

Her teeths left the grip of my fingers inside her mouth. The blast of moaning vape strikes over my fingers. Her pussy was tight enough to not allow me finger her with two of them at one time but my force was hard enough to break the fuck out of her limits.

"AHHHH FUCKKKKKKK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKK FOR FUCK'S SAKE FUCKKKK KE-.....KELIXXXXXXXXX FUCKKKKKKKKK", she moaned as my fingers totally made my way inside her vagina.

My fingers in her mouth slipped out and her tears dropped out rolling down her eyebrows.