PROLOGUE

The view of bustling crowd of the university was nothing short of mesmerizing for me. Some students were already with the new friends they made, some were introducing each other, some were ready for a new phase of their life; just like me.

I, Taehyun, am not so good looking and I did not belong to any rich family with strong and powerful background in this prestigious University like other students. I am here because of my scholarship and so ready to study here, make new friends and so ready to find the love of my life.

I fixed my spectacles and started taking steps towards the University Gate until I saw everyone's expressions grewing with shock.

"Is that really her?!"

"No wonder, she's actually here!"

People started talking to each other while I looked at them dumbfounded. Seems like I'm the only one who is unaware about this person.

"Excuse me? Who is here?"
I asked a girl who was also going towards the university gate to take a closer look.

"That's Lee Chaeryeong! Daughter of the richest businessman in the fashion industry!"
The girl replied with excitement and left hurriedly.

"Lee Chaeryeong?"
I said as I looked in the front and my world stopped....

.....that's when I first saw her, the love of my life.

:THE PROPOSAL:

STARRING

Kang Taehyun as himself

Lee Chaeryeong as herself