Chapter 4

Recap : "Going to meet someone special. After a really long time!"

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
"Special? Your girlfriend?"
Ryujin asked with a teasing look to which Beomgyu just smiled.

"More than that."
Beomgyu replied as he looked in front making Ryujin intrigued.

"Best friend?"
She again guessed to which Beomgyu nodded.

"Can I be your friend?"
Ryujin's sudden proposa made Beomgyu shock. Even Kai stopped the car and he looked at Ryujin with surprise.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"
Ryujin said after feeling gazes of Beomgyu and Kai on her.

"No.....phew!"
Beomgyu sighed as he signalled Kai to continue driving.

"Never met someone so straightforward."
Beomgyu said with a chuckle and Ryujin gave him a weird smile.

"So...are we friends?"
Ryujin again broke the weird silence by dropping another question.

"Sure!"
Beomgyu motioned his hand forward. He, honestly was enjoying being around Ryujin as she carried that positive energy which attracted him towards her.

Both shook hands and Ryujin's heart skipped a beat. That man, the CEO of Vrit Enterprises, Choi Beomgyu, was undoubtedly breathtaking. She felt ticklish in her stomach which was giving her a different happiness.

The car then stopped in front of the insanely huge building. The main office of the biggest clothing brand in South Korea, BaeLee. The owner, Lee Chaeryeong was herself an icon and had different degrees in fashion designing as well as business studies and management making her the perfect and sole owner of this huge company. Ever since she took over the company, it only faced success.

From being the spoiled rich girl in university to a humble, grateful and down to earth woman who's independent. That's how Lee Chaeryeong was.

The three stepped out of the car and started walking towards the main gate of the building. As soon as the two guards saw them, they bowed down in respect. Ryujin looked at Beomgyu, amazed.

As the three entered the building, they were welcomed by the receptionist who greeted them with a bow and led them to an elevator. The three stepped in and finally stepped out on the topmost floor of the building which was most luxurious of them all. It only had CEO, Chaeryeong's cabin and CEO'S assistant, Yuna's cabin.

As the three took a few steps, they saw a girl dressed in formals. Ryujin smiled as it was her sister but someone else had different expressions. It was Kai. Kai froze on his spot the moment he saw Yuna. He looked at Yuna who seemed as if she didn't look at him yet.

Memories from past started flashing before his eyes. The moment where she knelt down and proposed him in front of everyone was clear as ice to him. He had always hated himself for the thing he did to her. He threw away the rose that she gave him and rejected her very harshly not thinking how much humiliation she had to face after that.

After that occurrence, he didn't see her in the university. Turned out, she got so bullied in the university after his rejection that she had to change the university.

Kai looked at Yuna in guilt and noticed Yuna looking at him too. She had emptiness in her eyes while looking at him to which Kai lowered his head.

"What's wrong?"
Kai heard a voice and saw Beomgyu looking at him in surprise.

"Nothing."
Kai shook his head as he again looked at Yuna who now had a slight smile on her face.

"Most welcome sir, Ma'am is waiting!"
Yuna bowed at Beomgyu who just smiled at her.

The three along with Yuna entered the cabin and saw a girl sitting on her chair with her legs crossed. Her aura was unmatchable as she was looking like the Queen she was, Queen of the Fashion Industry.

She stood up after seeing them entering the cabin. Beomgyu even started tearing up after seeing his best friend after twenty years. He quickly ran and hugged Chaeryeong who already had her arms wide open for a hug. As Beomgyu hugged Chaeryeong, he lifted her up in the air like some little kid which shocked the other three people.

Yuna was surprised as it was her first time seeing Chaeryeong that happy. Kai was surprised as he never thought his boss would be that emotional and carefree. Meanwhile, Ryujin felt a little jealous of Chaeryeong after seeing her bond with Beomgyu but she knew it was the purest form of a friendship so she wasn't envious at all.

"Finally met you after so many years!"
Beomgyu said in excitement as Chaeryeong nodded.

"You grew so tall! You were shorter than me!"
Chaeryeong remarked too. Both were excited like little kids.

"Chaeryeong, very sorry to interrupt this moment but the fashion show is about to  begin!"
Yuna said to which Chaeryeong glared at her.

"Cancel it!"
Chaeryeong said and Yuna was left stunned.

"Don't cancel it!"
Beomgyu said and Yuna sighed in relief. Her boss didn't seem to care about the company nowadays.

"Yuna and Kai will handle it!"
Beomgyu said and Yuna just facepalmed herself.

"Sure Sir and Ma'am!"
Kai added to which Yuna became even tensed.

"But Chaeryeong-"
Yuna tried to speak but got silenced by Chaeryeong's glare.

"Let's go to my home! I've so much to tell you!"
Chaeryeong said and left the cabin along with Beomgyu.

Yuna then sat on Chaeryeong's chair with her head resting on both her hands. Kai and Ryujin looked at each other and then at Yuna.

"What's wrong? It's just an event!"
Kai said to which Yuna slammed her hands on the desk. Kai flinched at her action and then stared at her in disbelief.

"Just an event?! It's our first event that's gonna fail!"
Yuna yelled and Kai just lowered his head but Ryujin was shocked.

"It's going to fail?! How?"
Ryujin questioned as Yuna took a deep breath.

"Chaeryeong had this project on stand by! She even cancelled the meeting related to this event today! We still don't have showstopper for this event. Basically, we're screwed!"
Yuna vented out.

"And you agreed so easily?!"
She pointed at Kai who already was listening to Yuna like some obedient kid.

"Don't lose temper."
Ryujin said and Yuna drank a glass of water that was placed on the desk.

"I've an idea! Ms. Shin can model in that event!"
Kai suggested as Ryujin looked at him in disbelief.

"No way! She's a model under different agency. She can't just model for our company without any contract!"
Yuna exclaimed.

"I've an idea!"
Ryujin said to which both of them looked at her.

Ryujin told them both her plan to which Kai nodded but Yuna shook her head.

"Yuna! It's for your company and you've no other way!"
Ryujin tried to convince her but Yuna shook her head again. She was in denial.

"Ain't no way Unnie!"
Yuna said.

"Yuna you should-"
Kai said.

"Not in the mood!"
Yuna interrupted as Kai went back to silent mode.

"Unnie, I'm an assistant! I am no model like you! How am I supposed to model in front of so many people?!"
Yuna showed her concern.

"I'll teach you well in these two hours!"
Ryujin said.

"Okay fine! But I've to show my face! People will recognize me. Do you have any idea how badly it will affect our reputation?"
Yuna again posed a serious aspect.

"Or you can...."
Kai said as the two sisters looked at him.

"You can wear a fancy mask. We'll present you as an anonymous model  which will definitely make the show hit!"