08 keine musik

It's Wednesday noon, and Olivia and I are getting ready in my room. Olivia is in the bathroom finishing her makeup, and I'm going through what we need to take to the event. Olivia reminds me to pack my digital camera. I grab it and spot a black and white scarf. Suddenly an idea hits me—I'll wear it as a headscarf in honor of &ME from Keine Musik, who is known for his signature headscarves. I wrap it around my head and check myself in the mirror. I'm wearing low-waisted jeans, basic Golden Goose sneakers, and a white off-shoulder top. I grab a pair of sunglasses as Olivia exits the bathroom, announcing she's finished, and we head downstairs.

We knock on the boys' bedroom door and hear them blasting tracks inside. We enter to find them dancing around like maniacs. They've been pre-gaming all day at the pool and are in a fantastic mood. I call for another drink as we order a taxi and wait. Emil pours us some Azul Tequila, and I snap a picture with my digital camera. We all take a shot with lemon and salt. A few minutes later, the taxi arrives, and we hop in.

new story by @sophiaflick

We arrive in the city center by 14:45 and decide to grab a bite to eat since we won't be able to get dinner later

We arrive in the city center by 14:45 and decide to grab a bite to eat since we won't be able to get dinner later. We pick a restaurant at the port and sit down on the open terrace.

"I can't wait for Marc Guiu and me to dance to 'Move'," Olivia says, practically bouncing in her seat.

I laugh. "That's your guys' song now? Switching me up for some guy?"

Olivia grins. "You know it."

We order our food—Olivia gets a Carbonara, I get Spaghetti Bolognese, and the boys both get pizzas. As we wait, I snap a selfie in my headscarf and post it to my Instagram story. The food arrives, and we enjoy our meal, finishing with another tequila shot before heading out to the venue.

New story by @sophiaflick

We've planned to meet Marc and the other players a block away from the venue

We've planned to meet Marc and the other players a block away from the venue. When we arrive, they're already there. I greet Pau, Joao, Marc, Pedri, and lastly spot Gavi on his phone, taking a call. I'm a bit taken aback to see him here but honestly don't understand why. He turns his head, and our eyes meet. He stops talking mid-sentence, staring at me.