★Chapter 13★

Bluewind- I will try to my best at describing or cause u to visually see the fight sorry if it isn't that good though.

Ezra P.O.V

As the loud explosion runs through out the town causing fire to appear "hahaha come at me bro!" I yell I hear him grount and start charging at me. He yells at me and says "stop jumping around and stay still!" I see him smash all kinds of things all over the place "wow" I sigh what a wreak I jump up to a really high building to get a better brids I view and I see a bunch of guards on there way and I look at the other direction to see how the inquistor is doing with that other dude and in my surprise there clashing light saber's like crazy "awesome!". As I see the crazy gorilla jump way up to were I am and land right on top of me "holy cr--" before I finish I get smoushed by the huge gorilla. I hear him laugh and say "what now kid" I give him a glare and say "get off of me gorrila!" He puts more pressure on me and says "my names zeb so stop calling me gorilla! Pipsqueak!" Zeb said "you ----!!!! Don't you ever call me pipsqueak!" I said as I used all my force to try to left him off of me but it didn't work "what you gonna do ... Pipsqueak" I hear him laugh.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kanan P.O.V

As I look around I see whole bunch of guards coming this direction "crap we have to get out off here" i look up too see how zeb was doing with the kid and see that he was doing well but before i got to get a breather the sith pushes me against the wall and gives me a grin and says "pay attention to who your fighting jedi!". I give him a stare and the look up to see and opening and jump up to the other side of the sith and head to the direction were zeb was and yelled at him and said "Zeb! we got to go!" i heard him complain and say "oh come on i can take this kid no problem!" the all of a sudden we hear loud gun fire come to this direction and i look back at him to see he's already changed his mind and we are heading to the ship.

As soon as we get back to the ship i hear zeb talking to zeb and finally i bugged in and said Hera we need to talk. The air went tense again and as soon as me and hera were alone i talked about the mission.

"this cant be good that kid is a apprentice to the sith or the inquisitor" i saw her face expression of deep thought and the after a few minutes say "he might not be a bad kid?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________