★ chapter 2 ★

Ezra P.O.V

Well this is taking a long time. This is so boring I have to fing a way out off here. I am suprised the didnt cuff me I mean doesnt even feel right I mean they havent even hurt me what the heck is going on? I guess I shouldnt be thinking about that right now more lika way out is what I should be think now what could I come up with a plan. But ... I dont know ahhhh! I cant think with this cold air. Chilly trun down the ac man!

Stops an realizes what he said and looks up. Wow hahah I can just do that and gives a smirk.

______________________________________________________________________________

Inquister P.O.V

As his craft landed on the ship he walks and sees agent kallus. "Agent kallus" the inquister says with the storm troopers behind him.

"Yes sir we have the kid in the lower hanger" agent kallus says. "well then do have information on the boy?!" The inquister asks.

"Yes sir his name is Ezra Bridger, he lives on lothal, and it seems like his parents are .... well dead". Agent kallus says as he read the files. " I sense the force strong in this boy". "He would make a great sith if he were to serve the empire". Says the inquister. Then he hears a loud bang from above and looks up.

Agent Kallus looks up to see what the nosie was and says "what was that" the inquister looks up intently and then us the force to bring down the ventilation shaft. "hello Ezra Bridger"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ezra P.O.V

As I start to walk up the ventilation shaft I think man I dont even know were I am going this place is so big . Continues to walk and then all of a sudden he bangs his leg on the metal. "Ow" oh crap man that isnt good! I hope they didnt hear?! Waits a couple seconds ... It doesnt seem like they did maybe I am out? All of a sudden the ventilation shaft bends to a 90° angel. Crap! As I slid down and hit the ground. "Owwww" looking up to see a man with yellow eyes and sharp teeth and there stood next to him some one I had already met agent kallus. I looks back at the yellow eyed man as I hears him say "hello Ezra Bridger"