☆Chapter 5☆

Ezra P.O.V

As the door clashes open I hear the gaurd behind me say something. But my ears hurt to much and everthing I try to hear sounds really muffled. As I continue walking up the stairs. I saw this hug floor and windows every were. Before I new it when I was looking out to see were the heck we are "Space!?" I said shocked. Holy crap how long was I out for? As I start to see a man with a black cap and a mask walk out form behind. I just look at him "who are you?" I asked questionably. What the he like the only one in the room I could probably take him out my self. But why is he the only one here I dont even see guards. What do they think I cant handle one guy !

My ears start to feel better but are still throbbing but I begin to hear better. Thank goodness I was getting tried of just walking around not knowing whats going on.

"So your the boy?" I hear a deep vocie say to me. " Jaba!" I say again sacasticly once again and look around to try to figure out were the heck we are besides space!

I hear him walk towards me to the point were he was right above me. For some reason I was a little scared I tried to blow it off by steeping back but it didnt work to my advantage I started shake. I dont know why I got this weird feeling from this guy he was freaking me out.

As I start to feel the air thinn around me I start to clinch my throat desperate for air. "Let go!" My eyes feel heavy and i start to feel little air around me. "My name boy ... is Darth Vader" as he lets go of his grip. I fall to the ground ow !

As I desperately try to get my air I lay on the ground breathing heavily.

Wait a minute were have I heard that name before it sounds so familiar like I feel like I heard it only a couple of times on lathol. Hmmm isnt that the sith--- !!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap no way !!!!!!

There is no way this is happening this is too much for me for one day.

As I get my breathing back to normal I look back up to the man in the dark suit and say "ok ... ok ... hell I didnt think this is what you get for stealing something but sorry I didnt realize it would be such a big deal ... now if you wouldnt mind I would like to get back home now!" I say with a little anger in my vocie but seriously what the heck I didnt even know a kid could get such attention in a day ! And with the empire ! What the heck do they think I am the person that might destroy them one day I mean come on what the heck could me some street kid do?!

Dark Vader P.O.V

As the boy starts complaining about something I dont bother to listen to I could help but remember what the files say. I do feel this boy is strong with the force. But lets see if he has the ability to become a sith?

I toss him a lightsaber.

Ezra P.O.V

What the?! As I catch something that he threw at me. A lightsaber?!

Wow ?! As I look up to see the man above me say "fight me!". What now I ask myself why?! Seriously though whats going on. I dont really even have a reason too other than death ?

"I killed your parents!" he says to me I feel my eyes light up with anger and revange. How does he know my parents is he serious?!

It doesnt matter there dead ... but it wasnt right for them to be taken away!

As I tightened my grip on the lightsaber I ran towards him. I didn't even know what my body is doing there is no way I can take him on by myself. But if he really did this is my chance to get revenge on the empire no one is here to stop me and we are alone ! God it just doesnt feel right !

His lightsaber clashes against mine I push forward with all my might. Crap this is foolish I know what I can handle and cant handle. But there is no way im gonna be able to take him out.

I raise my eyes up to look at the mans dark mask again. My eyes they feel dark and blinded. I feel cold were have I felt this way before it isnt something I want to feel?

Dammit ! I feel like hes laughing at me right now. I start to clash harder and harder against his lightsaber. I have lost all sight I am just frustrated angry. "Die ... DIE!" I kept yelling at him before I new it I had the man on the ground?!

What the I smack my face. But then I see another red light right up aginst my neck. "Ah" I get a little shocked and back up against the man before who called him self the inquisitor. He starts to give me a weird grin. Why is he smiling I pretty much was just about to kill his master ?!

As I feel my legs weakening and then Look down. No I guess that isnt right I didnt win he got me I feel my arms wrap around my gut. I didnt even realize he stabbed me ?

I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Bluewind1- this is not the end just to let you guys now before you panic its just the beging
-.- ya that was kinda cheesy ^-^ oh well please continue reading :)