Chapter 12

Bluewind1 - omg sorry it's been awhile since I updated and I apologize but I'm back now and I have great Idea's for this book :) but without further ado I present chapter 12.

Ezra P.O.V

As I head out to go to the meeting I knocked on the door and I saw the inquisitor talk to something or someone behind the telegram but before I could get a good look it shut off and I got a intimating stare from the inquisitor I kinda just stood there for a moment and made a some what of a little hand jesture which did exactly help my case but whatever. Well as I look at the inquisitor he smiles and says "well looks like we got our first mission ready to head out apprentice". Well at this point I'm pretty sure he realized that I hate being called that cause he does it every single time he needs me apprentice that apprentice this I was so cought up in how much I hated I just followed him into the ship and off we went to are mission just mobbling how much I hate being an apprentice.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ezra P.O.V

We head off the ship and I finale get over the whole thing and following him "so what is this mission we are doing anyway?" He looks at me with a straight face "we are just making sure we get luggage safely transported to the base" I kinda chuckled and said "you the inquistor are doing something of a guard job" he look back at me with a serious and irritating look and said "well apprentice there have been attacks at our valuable items and we are suppose to put a stop to it and capture the rebels !" As he pushed me off to another direction and tells me to stay there and don't think of running off cause you will regret it and goes to talk to some officer's. Wow yeah totally run away I thought to myself sarcastically. As I walk around looking to find any suspicious people as I take a seat. I look around and I see one person that stranglely been sitting at that same place for about an hour. I walk over and say "hey can I help you with something" his hood comes up and I see his face "holy crap" I have read about these when I was looking through some files apparently they call them 'lasonts' but I heard they were extinct. As my eyes stay wide and I say "are you a lasont?!" Surprised enough not to believe it he looks down at me and gives me a smirk "well yeah kid but I go by zeb now get out the way!" As he pushes me into all kinds of box's of stuff and then I hear him say "oh sorry kid" and laughs off to go after the crates. I was so pissed off I couldn't even help it as I charged after him "NO ONE CALLES ME KID!".

Inquistor P.O.V

As I walk off to check the crates I hear what sounded like Bridger's vocie saying don't call me kid and ran after it to see unexpectedly that he was already in a fight with what I would suppose a rebel. I smirked "well this is great" I said under my breath.
As I pull out my lightsaber and head that direction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kanan P.O.V
"Hey how's it going down there zeb do you have the cargo?" I said through the cummunicator. I hear some ruff noise in the back ground and then I hear some kid yelling I take a huge sigh and say "zeb!". I hear a "what I got this handle" hit me back in the face I give myself a face plan and say "I will be right there" I end the cummunicator.
"Hera, Sabine I will be right back got to make a little change to the plan meet me and zeb at the check point" I hear Sabine sigh and say "yeah there's always a change to the plan" I see Hera put her hand on her shoulder and look at me and say "alright" and as I head out to meet zeb.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ezra P.O.V

"Yo gorilla! Over here!" As I fire another shot at him with my wrist gun. As I drag him away from the crates. I hear him grunt back "don't call me that!"
I laugh back at him and then i look back to see the inqusitor heading this way.
"Hmm well I guess this means he is a ... Reb ... Wow" as I slap my forehead totally forgetting what I was suppose to be doing crap the inquistor is gonna be pissed! Wait? what if I captured this gorilla? Maybe I can prove myself to him as I grew a grin on my face lucky day for me. As I see the inquisitor tap me on the shoulder saying "good job my apprentice I think I can take it from here" as the lasont looked shocked from the new turns this was taking. "Hey I got this" I looked at the inquistor and said and I swear I thought he was gonna kill me for a sec for talking back but it turned out he said "fine it looks like I have another guest to take care of anyway" I was some what bewildered for a sec until I looked up to see a strange man. I smrik "alright let's get started".