characters🦖

Author's Note:
•May contain swearing⚠️
•walang kabastusan 'to kasi bawal, we must respect the girls🦖
•purely fictional🤞🏻
•'wag kayong issue
•DON'T JUDGE, bawal maging judger⚠️⚠️

yun lang, enjoy reading👍

Characters:
Sachi Ysabel Alvarez:
attractive, has a bubbly personality, super talkative, dancer, hard to get yet easy to love, mataas pride, has a sad history from relationships.

Gaile Renee Dela Cruz
attractive, nonchalant, silent angel, obedient, friendly, kind, loves music and dancing, intelligent, nbsb or ngsb.

Extra Characters and the circles of each:

Sachi's Circle:
•Jazmine Kyleigh Reyes:
Radio Broadcaster, intelligent, attractive, talkative to those she's close to, pabebe.

•Akira Xyriel Ramos
Intelligent, school muse, campus journalist (writes the school newspaper), panlaban sa mga debate.

•Calista Jian Villanueva
Former dance troupe member(umabot sa nationals, kaso nag quit), lover girl, mahilig sa shot, does part time tutoring sessions for any grade level (below), intelligent, lastly super poganda.

Gaile's Circle:
•Sarina Denise Garcia
Knows all the latest gossip within just minutes, member of the dance troupe, dj of the morning broadcast, kikay, academic achiever, madaming nakshie sa school😟

•Mazi Rei Tan
fraternal twin or Marcella, sporty, member of the school band, has been chosen to represent the school internationally in terms of music, has grabbed several medals for volleyball, intelligent, okay na sana kaso kilala bilang red flag all over the school.

•Marceline Tan
fraternal twin of Mazi, has a good reputation allover the school, member of the school's band, the valedictorian of their class in grade 6, the heir to the family's company, overall the favorite of the parents.

twt accs: