1

It was the first day of classes, yet again.

Summer is done, so they need to go back to classes.

Sachi was on the way to school, but there was no available rides

Sachi was on the way to school, but there was no available rides. So she called Aki to pick her up.

>Incoming Call - Akira Ramos<

Sachi:
ATE AKIII

Akira:
Bunso, why so ingay? Aga aga pa eh.

Sachi:
Sorry ate, pasundo po ako. Wala pong available na jeep, puno sila lahat.

Akira:
Edi mag grab ka.

Sachi:
Wow, ano ako mayaman? 4k lang pinadala sa'kin nila mommy. I NEED TO SAVE UP!

Akira:
K, papunta na. Bilisan mo ah.

Sachi:
Thank you ate akiii!!!

>End Call<

Habang hinihintay ni Sachi si Aki, nag-hintay muna siya sa lobby ng dorm niya. And tinignan niya na nga yung mga sections na ma a-assigned sakanila for the whole academic year.

SECTION DKL:
Sachi Ysabel Alvarez
Jazmine Kyleigh Reyes
Mazi Rei Tan
Marceline Tan
Franz Guerrero
Ace Chua
Denise Julia

SECTION BTW:
Gaile Renee Dela Cruz
Sarina Denise Garcia
Akira Xyriel Ramos
Calista Jian Villanueva
Jao Lopez
Maki Ramirez
Chie Oliveros

While viewing the sections, Akira texted her letting her know she's parked na.

Dali-dali namang bumaba si Sachi.

Nakarating na sila sa school, kaya dumeretso na sila sa magiging room nila for the whole year.

Nag introduce yourselves muna silang lahat, kasama din yung kabilang section kasi kailangan din daw makilala yung kabilang section.

It was Sachi's turn, all eyes were layed on her.

I'm Sachi Ysabel Alvarez, call me Sachi. I'm apart of the school's dance troupe,
I've been competing eversince i was in 6th grade, and i went to nationals when i was in 8th grade. Yun lang, looking forward to be classmates with you all!

As she speaks, Gaile stares at her, like she's never met her before (They've been classmates eversince 4th grade, yet they haven't talked much)

When Sachi finishes talking, Gaile fixes her eyes on Sachi, and Sachi only.

But then she was called to infront to introduce herself.