8

"Don't you think i loved you too much to be used and discarded, don't you think i loved you too much to think i deserve nothing?"

They were finally all back at school, fighting their jetlag. As they arrived, their school held a warm welcome to the dance org members for representing the country.

"With immense gratitude, let us thank the dance org members, specially Gaile and Sachi for winning the duo dance! Congratulations to the both!" The principal said, as we were sitting on top of the stage.

As me and Sachi sat together, i could feel stares at us. Mostly from Sarina.

Why is she being like this?

As we were all going home, i decided to go home alone: not with sachi, nor sarina, just home.

As i began walking, thoughts started rumbling in my mind thinking about the situation between the two of us. Do you mean what you said..?

As i arrived home, i sat down on my bed and picked up my guitar.

As a form of expressing my expressions, i use songs to deliver messages or to let out my feelings.

Today, my feelings were unclear.

"Unti-unti by UDD."

I started strumming my guitar, and sing.

"Hmm, tuluyan ka na bang mawawala sa'kin? Ang tamis at aruga na laganap sa simula, Ngayo'y nabaon na.
Sa puso't isip na mapait,
'Di na mababalik sa unang araw."

Every word i said, fear was visible through my voice

Every word i said, fear was visible through my voice. Am i really slowly starting to lose my bestfriend?

I don't wanna live in a world where i'm not friends with Sarina, no. She'll always be my day one, when there was no one.

Thoughts raced through my mind, so i decided to go to my friends house for advice.

They're the only ones who knew what to do whenever i had hard times. But they never knew about me and Sarina.

As i walked up to Mazi and Celine's house, my heart was racing. I really needed to vent my thoughts.

I knocked on their door. As Mazi's maid opened the door, she let me in and escorted me towards Mazi's room.

"Hey, pupunta ka pala. Why didn't you bring Sari with you?" Mazi asked.

"Uhm, it was intentional. I need to talk to you and cel about something."

Mazi's expression shifted to a serious face, realizing it was a serious matter.

"Okay... Tawagin ko lang si Celine, then kwento mo na, omki? Eto, snacks kain ka muna."

As she opened the door, with celine by her side, i was getting second thoughts whether i should tell them or not.

"Maz, Cel... eto kasi 'yon... I think me and Sarina have a problem, eh may hindi pa kami nasasabi sainyo since we said na we'd never tell anyone about our relationship."

Their faces changed, eyes were wide, mouth's very dropped.

"WHAT?! MAG OWAJ KAYO DATI?" Celine asked, in complete shock.

"Yeah, we tried it dati. But then a few days, when we were on our trip we bonded again which i think she fell for me again, while she knows damn well i love sachi."

"Bro, puro ka sachi. Eh look on the bright side, gusto ka ni Sarina." Mazi said.

"Sus, sinasabi mo lang 'yan kasi crush mo si sarina, maz!" Dagdag ni celine.

"Namo ka. Wag ka makinig jan kay celine, patay na patay naman yan sa kaibigan ni sachi." Palarong sinabi ni mazi.

Both of them rolled their eyes at eachother. Grabeng magkapatid bai

After heading to their house, i decided to go to our dance studio. It's technically my second home.

I recorded a random dance cover i saw on tiktok.

Leigh commented. Woy, BUHAY KA PA PALA HAHAHA MISS YOU

As i was chilling in the dance studio, learning new choreos, the door opened.

Sarina was there.

I didn't notice faster since i was too engaged in learning a choreo.

I was just surprised someone was beside me infront of the mirror.

I look to my right, and there she was.

She was dancing normally, as if nothing happened.

I just let it slide. No speaking, no nothing. Ignoring eachothers presence.

A few minutes in, the door opened once again. It revealed two of my favorite person.

Sachi and Leigh.

My eyes widen as i stare into the eyes of three women i share a deep connection with.

Bakit mo naman ako binigyan ng gan'tong problema 🙁

"Gaa!!" Sachi called out.

"Rennn!!" Leigh called out.

Sarina looked at the three of us. The look of disbelief.

A/N:
short ud yeh

(inspired 'to sa trending na "Oh yes, oh yes, they both reached for the gun." lam niyo ba yun? HAHAHAH basta

(magiging inactive akes kasi exam season, and gusto ko tapusin yung midnight rain na jhocey)

add niyo tt acc ko😞😞 (ttywlnk) plez, i'll post oneshots do'n