4

I reached out to Karleigh, through her twitter dms.

Just the thought of meeting up with leigh excites me

Just the thought of meeting up with leigh excites me. It's been so long, the days are uncountable.

I waited for her for 30 mins, and i saw a car with atleast 5 bodyguards show up infront of the hotel. I rushed down the elevator to see.

It was leigh.

As i stood there, we locked eyes with eachother. She ran towards me, and welcomed me into her arms.

After our long hug, she told me she'll take me to her favorite/comfort place.

While we were on our way there, she explained why she randomly disappeared, without her guards overhearing our conversation.

"I was taken to Manila cause i had potential to be famous daw. But i wanted to stay here, with my family and with you. So they kidnapped me, and took me here to be famous. They made me block my family and friends. I was crying myself to sleep everynight, knowing i couldn't leave you without further explanation." She explained. Her eyes started tearing up as she was talking.

Finally we arrived, it was a cemetery.

We got out of the car, and she held on to my arm, and dragged me all over the place.

She dragged me to a tomb.

It was her grandfather.

"Whenever life gets hard, i always come back in the Philippines, to visit lolo." She told me, umiiyak nanaman siya😭.

I just squeezed her hand tight, and rubbed my thumb over our hands.

She rested her head on my shoulder, while she was talking to her grandfather.

While we were both resting, Sachi called.

>INCOMING CALL: SACHI ALVAREZ<

Sachi:
Gael, nasa'n ka? Hanap tayo nila coach. Basta balik kana after 30 mins ah. Alis na tayo, punta na airport.

Gael:
Ah ganun ba, sige pabalik na.

Sachi:
I love you.

Gael:
Ha?? Bagal signal??

Sachi:
Wala, secret.

>CALL ENDED<