Chapter 7

New cover! I designed it, but it isn't MINE.

CALLUM'S POV

2 months. It's been 2 months. He hasn't shown any sign of waking up. My routine of date is just Wake up, eat, go to school, learn, eat, learn, eat, learn, visit Kris for 3 hours, go home, eat, sleep.

Every day i've been dying inside more and more. Something tells me today will be different. Today will be special.

~-~-~-~-~-~

School was boring, since Kris wasn't there to cheer me up.

Food was bland. Life was bland. It was fun, until 'us' happened. Until I disrupted things.

~-~-~-~-~-~

I wake up to the startling noise of I am The Doctor.

I check the time: 11:57PM

I answer.

"Hello, Mr. Hobrud."

"Hello sir. What can I do for you?"

"I have news. Come down to the hospital."

"Already on my way."

~-~-~-~-~-~

I barge into the hospital.

"Is he ok?"

"Who are you? Where is Mr. Hobrud?"

"I am Callum Hobrud."

"Ok. Aren't you a bit young?"

"I'm 18, ma'am."

"Relation?"

"Partners."

"As in?"

"Boyfriends."

"Cute. This way, sir."

"Kris isn't awake, but his mother is. She wants to chat."

This cannot be good.

"Ok then, I'll see her."

~-~-~-~-~-~

"Hello, Callum."

"Mrs. Ho."

"Have you been ok? You look miserable."

Why does it concern her?

"I'm fine, ma'am. Just been awake a lot, watching my phone, waiting for the call."

"You really like him, don't you? He talked about you frequently, but as a non gendered object, such as they. You really look like he described. For 4 years."

"I couldn't stop talking about him either... He's absolutely handsome, he has the most luscious of voices, and, wait... Why have you changed your tune?"

"The accident. All I dreamt about is Kris dying, thinking that we hated him. Thinking that he can't like whoever, since it was wrong."

"The crash affected you quite a bit. You seem to be bleeding."

"Sorry for being so... How do I put it, overprotective."

"That is ok. I will look after your son like my life, because he is my life. He is my everything. Without him around, everything has gone bland. I don't eat, I don't sleep, I am in here too much. Most of the staff know me, and I haven't been the same."

She cracks a smile.

"I approve."

Thankyou for reading! This is an IMPORTANT filler (I just wanted to write something). And I know it's short.

As always,

-MeForWhoIAm