Introduction

A/N: Everybody speaks English here okay lmao so yeah just imagine that!

Prologue

Hello my name is Cho Hee which stands for beautiful and joy, my grandmother named me that and I love it. As for family, everybody hates me and I don't know why my grandmother said that they been like that ever since. I'm always been close to my grandmother and she was the one to raise me because mother will always abuse me. My grandmother was my guardian angel to me she will always be there for me and save me when I'm in trouble. Also she wasn't that old because my parents had me at the age of 18 and I'm turning 17 soon so my grandmother is basically in her 60's which is good because she is still young to me, like really if you guys see her she looks like she is 30 years old. We live in this poor house in Seoul, but it was okay the walls are okay and that bathroom is really clean. Well I keep the place really clean because my parents force me to; if I didn't do it they will hit me. I guess I have a hard life huh! But I don't really care because I have my grandmother, I can do anything in the world when I'm with her. The next day was school I go to Seoul Arts High School which is a good school for students who has talent. I got a scholarship in that school because they were there for a talent show and I won. I got up and put on my uniform, I quickly ate my food and head for the bus. Finally got to school gosh it's so cold. I went to class and already everybody started to throw paper balls at me did I mention that I get bullied in school yep great life huh.

"So you decide to come to school before the bells rings so you can't see us huh well it's not going to work loser." Dae-Hyun said. He's in charge of the boys bullying here in this school he plays likes to play the drums and guitar.

"Oh just leave her she not important anyways I heard Minwoo, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong from Boyfriend is going to be place in our school." Eun Mi said she thinks she is the prettiest girl here at this school well the boys drool over her because of her face and breast. She always shows cleavage and it's really disgusting I don't know why guys like that I thought it only happens in America."

"I know Eun Mi, I can't to meet Minwoo!" Hee Young said she is Eun Mi best friend they both sing but they are always off key.

I really do like Boyfriend for their music and dancing I think it's awesome to have them here, but I ought that they are going to talk to me. Maybe I have a chance because I have one seat in front empty back of me empty the side empty and that desk in front and back are empty. Wow I barely saw that just now I guess I do have a chance. When the bells ring everybody straightens themselves and stared at the front desk where the teacher stands. I saw the teacher with 5 members of boyfriend; all the girls started to scream and the teacher smack the ruler on her desk. Then 5 members introduce to us and the teacher place them in their new seats Minwoo in the back Kwangmin the side Youngmin in front Jeongmin in front of Kwangmin and lastly Hyunseong the back of Kwangmin. Everybody started to stare at me with anger in their eyes. Homeroom period was done and all the students went out except for me always I take my time to practice my notes in singing class, but I didn't know that the members of boyfriend was staring at me. I guess they want to know my name because they are waiting for me to speak.

"Hello my name is Cho Hee!" I said trying to say it normally

"Hey we were wonder why you are the only one here staying." Youngmin ask giving me his signature smile which by the way is really cute!

"Well I like to practice on my singing notes."

"Can we see your schedule please?" Minwoo ask

I gave Minwoo my schedule and all of them started to look at it I had a confuse face and they had smiles on their faces.

"We have classes with you." Kwangmin said giving his smile at me and I blushed like a stupid girl

"Oh really how many?" I asked looking away

"All of it!" They scream together

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy my new story! Give suggest yea? No! Okay. Angelica xoxox