Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Recap

“Alright let’s have some fun!” Hoya said

“Wait let’s go get something for Angel.” Dongwoo said

“You don’t have to, being here is enough.”

“We insist!” L said smiling

All of us got into a store full of hats and headbands. It’s so shiny in here I was browsing at the beautiful store until I saw…………..

Cho Hee POV

I saw Kwangmin and his girl browsing at the hats. I think they were looking at hats for Kwangmin out of all the places, why here? I quickly hid somewhere but tried to stay calm as possible I don’t want Infinite to think that I was hiding from someone. I looked at the headbands and chose something fast so we can get out of here. I quickly grab a cute light blue bow headband, I smiled at the thought that I REALLY love blue.

“Hey I see you found one, do you like the color blue?” Sungkyu asked me

“Yes I like the color blue ever since I was a kid.” I said remembering how I liked blue

 FLASHBACK

(Cho Hee when she was 4 years old)

“Grandmother what’s this color? I saw this before but I never knew the color.” I said holding a beautiful blanket

“That my dear is the color blue. Do you like it?”

“Yes it’s cute! Is it okay if I keep it?” I said hugging the blanket

“Of course you can.”

“Thank you, grandmother.” I said hugging her

END OF FLASHBACK

I felt a tear on my cheek. I miss her so much, why did she leave me when I needed her the most right now? Grandmother where ever you are, I hope you are okay just be okay.

“Hey are you okay Angel.”

“Oh I’m fine Sungkyu.” I said wiping my tear from my cheek

“Well let’s go pay your headband.” He said holding my hand  

He paid for my headband and drags me to the others they also had headbands on too "so cute" I thought haha. We all took pictures and walked around to see what ride we should go on, Dongwoo wanted to go on the roller coaster. They all agree except for the maknae he looked scared.

“Sungjong are you okay?” I asked

“Oh it’s nothing I can handle this.” He said with a worried face haha Minwoo is the same

“Sungjong I’ll sit next to you if that makes it better.” I said holding his arm

“Really thanks!”

We all went in line and I sat next to him, he seems scared. I held his hand and looked at the other way, ugh why did I do that? I should've hid our hands so the paparazzi won’t take a picture of it. He smiled at me and mouthed “thank you” to me. Then the ride started it was going so fast I started to scream my ass off. After the ride, my hair looked like a mess ugh but thanks to Sungjong he fixed it for me haha I feel like he’s like a big brother to me.

“Cho Hee!” Huh who’s that I looked and it was Kwangmin waiting in line.

 I quickly grab hold L’s arm he was the closest one to me. We all left to the next ride but the fans kept asking for our signature I didn’t mind they were all wonderful it’s just the questions they were asking. “Why are you with Infinite?” “Are you dating L?” “Did you switch companies?” It was getting into my head, I quickly answered them all and they left us alone thank goodness.