❄︎𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦❄︎

Today's day was filled with lots of laughter

Today's day was filled with lots of laughter. I saw Dhruvika laughing after so many days and it's good that she is coming back to her normal self. Everyone was in their respective rooms, I think they would be lost in their dreamland. Now I should also sleep, I guess.

It was 2 at midnight when my sleep broke. Not again..., me and my night time cravings. This happens once a week, sometimes even twice when I wake up late at night and crave a cup of tea.

Climbing down the bed and stretching my hands in the air, I came out of the room yawning. I was passing from the Aarush room when I felt someone behind me. These late nights, who would be,thief or ghost. Fresh sweat beads covered my forehead, I was scared. If there's a thief I can break his head with a nearby vase but if it's a ghost then it can break my head.

Oh god....! Save me.... I don't want to break someone's head nor do I want someone to break my head.

Collecting all my courage I turned back to look who it was, the only one I will do is scream..... I turned finally. Someone was standing there catching their phone with a flashlight on. He was smiling and in the presence of light he was looking death scary. Shiver ran down my spine looking at him, I closed my eyes and was going to scream when I felt him covering my mouth. Is he going to kidnap me? No God!!!!! No!!

"Please leave me.... please please...!" I begged.

"Shhhh.... It's me."

The voice sounded familiar to me. I slowly opened my eyes. First it was all black but slowly my pupils started getting smaller and the person in front of me became visible to my eyes. He removed his hand and I said...

"Aarush..?" I asked.

"Yeah it's me...." He replied. He was looking stressed.

"I thought you were a thief.." I whispered but it was enough for him to hear me because standing so close to me.

Wait....! He is so close to me....! My heartbeat started to rise and the nervousness was clearly visible on my face. After realizing our proximity, Aarush took a step back giving me space to take a breath of relief.

"Actually I was on the terrace while coming back. While climbing down the stairs I switched on my phone flashlight and then ... this happened.." He said, scratching his back neck.

"You were looking like a ghost.." I said with a pout. He chuckled and said.

"Don't worry..., No ghost can harm you.." He said, making me confused.

"And why so..?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Because they know who is good and bad and talk about you, you are more than good." He said while I just mouthed 'oh' and turned to move forward.

It's not like I didn't feel happy by his compliment but I don't wanna show it to him.

I came downstairs, he was still following me. Keeping his hands in his pocket and having a beautiful smile on his face he was continuously staring at me. But, whenever I tried to catch him while staring at me he would avert his gaze to the other side.