❄︎𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬❄︎

Hey guys, I know you people always skip the last note I keep so I'm keeping it on start.

First please vote guys and second FOLLOW ME on Instagram and Wattpad.

Try even my second book which is of Dhruvika Mahajan.
'Truth in Lies'

Now enjoy the chapter.

The days passed and there's only one day left and tomorrow Aarush, adarsh and vedant bhai are going back to their place.

These days we spend lots of laughter, fun, games and little flirting.

We didn't go out because of the continuous rains in Manali which also gave me hope that because of it they will go after some days but no, these rains even want to separate him from me. Yesterday the rain stopped and my dear uncle showed his face, the sun.

And today is a foggy sunny day. Everyone planned to sit on the terrace, so I cleaned the whole terrace with water because due to rains and extreme winds mud had Collected on the terrace and even some dry leaves.

Now I'm standing while resting my elbows on the railing and interlocking both my hands together. I was looking up at the sky which had some white clouds which were hiding the black clouds behind them.

It is going to rain once again.

I was in my own thoughts when I felt the heat of the person beside me. I turned my face to my right only to find Aarush standing while supporting his back on the railing with crossed legs and folded hands around his chest.

Today he was wearing his reading glasses which have a thin transparent frame and it is my personal favorite. I copied his position, he looked at me with raised eyebrows and chuckled. I extended my hands and removed his glasses from his eyes.

“Don't bring up the habit of wearing glasses, it's not good.” I said to him.

“Okay ma'am.” He saluted me.

“I will miss you.” I said and placed my head on his shoulder with a sad face.

“I will miss you too.” He said while looking up at the sky.

I brought up my gaze and found his eyes filled with tears.

Is he crying?

“Aarush.” I called him. When he looked at me, a teardrop fell from his eyes to his cheeks. I stood straight and wiped his tears with my hands and spread my arms around his shoulder for a hug. He bent and hid his face in the crook of my neck. I kept caressing his hair while his tears kept soaking my top. Listening to his silent sobs, tears kept flowing from my eyes even.

Wiping my tears away I broke the hug and cupped his cheeks. His eyes had turned red and his thick eyelashes turned wet.

“You said you won't let me cry then why are you making me cry huh?” I asked, trying to ease the situation.

He stood up and wiped his running nose while I wiped his tears away.

“I am not crying and you too don't cry.” He said and wiped my wet cheeks.

“You look cute while crying.” He said and pinched my cheeks. I puffed my cheeks in anger and folded my hands against my chest.

“Get lost.” I said and turned to the other side.

He came closer and placed his chin on my shoulder from behind and said,

“Angry? I said it so that you will stop crying.” I looked at me with a side eye and he was doing the same. He made a cute pout which did nothing but melt me.