જ⁀➴ 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝₊˚⊹♡

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧

"What on earth is happening?" Asked a young Doctor Spencer Reid. Spilling his question into the air into nothingness. He watched as what appeared to be the US army had filled their office space. JJ passed him in a hurry. He called for her but his voice fell on deaf ears. He slowly walked into the bullpen trying to capture some of the conversation.

Hotch appeared next to him, "Reid, conference room." His tone was as serious as always. Reid followed him into the conference room. He took in the faces of his colleagues all looking worried. Hotch began, "Team, this is Captain Adeline Bennett from the US army. We have been enlisted to help them gather intel on a terrorism cell here in Washington. Captain Bennett, you have the room."

Dr. Spencer Reid felt a surge of adrenaline as he absorbed the urgency in the room. Captain Bennett stood at the head of the conference table, her posture commanding yet composed. Reid took a seat, his mind already racing with questions and scenarios.

"Good morning. I'm sorry that we are having to meet under these circumstances. We currently have in our custody two members of a terrorism group. We need your help to locate the others." Captain Bennett continued, her voice steady despite the gravity of the situation. "Our initial intelligence suggests there are four more operatives at large. They're likely connected to the cell we've intercepted here in Washington. We need your expertise to analyse the psychological profiles of these individuals, understand their motives, and predict their next moves."

Hotch interjected, his tone decisive. "Garcia, I need you to coordinate with Captain Bennett's team on any communication intercepts and surveillance footage. We need real-time updates on their movements. Rossi, Prentiss, and Reid head to interview the two members with Captain Bennett."

Reid nodded, absorbing the gravity of the situation. He glanced at Rossi and Prentiss, who were already gathering their gear, their expressions set with determination. Reid followed suit, mentally preparing himself for the interviews ahead. Bennett had already given them the run down for what to expect.

The team gathered in their assigned vehicle, the air thick with anticipation and the weight of the task ahead. Captain Bennett had briefed them on the way to the interrogation site, outlining what they could expect from the detainees and emphasising the urgency of gathering actionable intelligence.

Emily Prentiss, known for her directness, broke the silence first. "I don't mean to be rude, but you seem awfully young for a Captain."

Captain Bennett glanced at Prentiss briefly, a hint of a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth. "It's not rude. I get that a lot. I'm actually 27. I've been working in the military for just shy of 9 years."

Reid, sitting in the backseat with his thoughts swirling, interjected with curiosity. "What led you into counter-terrorism?"

Bennett's gaze flickered to Reid in the rearview mirror, her eyes momentarily distant as she recalled her journey. "My stepfather is a high-ranking military official. He inspired me to pursue a career where I could make a difference in national security. I joined right out of high school, eager to serve."

Rossi, who had been quietly observing, nodded in understanding. "It takes a special kind of dedication to rise through the ranks so quickly."

As they arrived at the detention facility, the team was met with tight security and the tension of impending interrogations. Captain Bennett led them through the protocols, her authoritative presence guiding them through the long corridors to the interrogation rooms.