fake boyfriend

Y/n hauled her bags over her shoulder as she stepped outside of Natori train station. The sky had a fresh baby blue hue, with only a few wispy white clouds scattered across the blue backdrop.

Her bags were full of clothes and stationery as she decided to stay at the camp with the boys instead of traveling home every day. However, she'd have to go back home - only for tonight, as she only just realized that she had forgotten her running shoes. She wanted to join the team for runs outside as the weather was perfect for this.

She breathed in the crisp Spring air and watched the last few cherry blossom flowers float down from the trees. Most of the flowers had fallen on the steps of the train station; decorating both the left and right sides of the stairs with delicate pink sakura.

There was 1 hour left before the Karasuno team had agreed to meet at their training camp, which was only a few minutes away from their school. Y/n sat on the ledge of the train station steps to look for a supermarket nearby on her phone. Coach Takeda informed her that the camp had a kitchen and dining area, so she wanted to buy ingredients to cook something for the boys over the 4 days.

She planned to buy enough ingredients as the team had grown, with Nishinoya, Asahi, and the new Coach Ukai. She's heard of Keishin Ukai's grandfather. Karasuno High's greatest volleyball coach. She's keen to see how this new coach can transform the team.

────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──

It's now 9:15 am

It's now 9:15 am

Y/n had 45 minutes to buy the ingredients and arrive at the camp. Luckily, she found a 7-Eleven convenience store, not too far from the camp.

She scoured the shelves to find ingredients for tonkatsu kare. Coach Takeda gave her some money to buy groceries; ensuring she bought a lot of,vegetables, and rice.

'Definitely enough protein, vegetables, and carbs to keep them energized.'

She'd ticked off everything on the list and added a few of the boys' favorite snacks: melon pan, milk bread, and banana milk; which she planned to buy with her own money.

When she joined the queue to pay, there were 6 people ahead of her. The basket was heavy so she decided to keep it on the floor and push it forward with her feet whenever the queue moved forward.

2 other guys joined the line behind her. She caught the stench of their strong cologne as soon as she noticed their presence.

"Hey." One of them spoke to y/n. She turned to look at the boys.

One had slicked-back blonde hair with a brown undercut, had a few piercings, and looked older. She wasn't sure if they were also high school students.