practice

Disclaimer
there will be longer chapters later!! <3

KARASUNO GYM

youkawa san!my fav from Seijoh 💞💞

you
kawa san!
my fav from Seijoh 💞💞

oikawa <3
Y/n - chan >ᴗ<

Please help your team
mates so that you can see
me again at the prelims

but you can see me before
if you can't wait

Y/n glanced down at her phone, confused, but at the same time, she felt the need to burst out in laughter.

'Wtf?' She thought to herself. 'Must've saved his contact and messaged himself before he gave back my phone.' Although y/n heard a lot about Oikawa through her team, she never actually told him what her name was.

What she's been told about Oikawa pretty much matches her first impression. Crazy good player, cocky and a terrible personality, although she believes his inflated arrogance and absurd comments are a cover up for a side to him/his personality that he doesn't want to expose.

Because of her inkling about him, he still fascinates her and she can overlook his blanket of cockiness. It also helps that he's very good looking. Even if he wasn't a talented player, y/n was sure that he'd still have hoards of fan girls hounding him at school.

Instead of replying to Oikawa, she focused on her current task, Sugawara. He asked y/n for advice on his serves during team practice. Of course, she agreed to help with practice drills.

Y/n was helping Sugawara improve his accuracy when serving to target specific opponents. He seemed more giddy and jumpy than usual which y/n found amusing.

"After you hit the ball, make sure your wrist and hand face the direction you want the ball to go." She positioned his wrist the correct way after serving. Sugawara was startled by her touch, which y/n noticed; causing them to look at each other for a few seconds.

He finally thought of something to say, "uhh y-you know the longer you touch me, we might end up married hahah.." the third year laughed nervously.

Y/n chuckled at the absurdity of his statement, "You're so silly." She let him go and gestured for him to keep on serving.

'She thinks I'm funny! (˶˃ᆺ˂˶)' He thought, 'The more I mess up the longer she helps me'.

Sugawara kept smiling even after showing no improvement. So y/n gave him a few more tips to practice by himself before looking to help someone else. He looked a little deflated but continued to use her advice. 'Dammit, that didn't work for long...' the Silver-haired third-year continued his drills, hoping she would come back.

Y/n began to walk around the gym; looking for anyone that needed help. She scanned the room until she made eye contact with Kageyama. He quickly looked away and went back to bouncing the ball, readying himself to do a jump serve. Before y/n walked off in Hinata's direction, she noticed Kageyama looking at her again, then he looked away as he noticed her gaze again.