training camp pt 3

It's Inarizaki's setter. He's wearing a white t-shirt with a towel around his waist.

All the fear in your body vanishes and is replaced with irritation. Both of you stand still, facing each other, again, waiting for the other to speak as you stand outside the men and women's showers.

"Hi." He finally says.

"Hi? That's all you've got to say?"

"Ya want me to say sorry? You ran into me."

"Yeah, I do. Especially after what you said earlier, ass hat."

Confused, he stays quiet trying to decipher what you meant. 'I only said hi?' He ponders to himself.

"Were ya running with yer eyes closed or something?"

"No..." You can't give him another reason to mock you. "It's just dark."

"Sure." He says unconvincingly.

Feeling the need to get back at him, you begin to yap, "And about what I said, I take it back. You're not that great of a setter." Liar. It's the complete opposite of your opinion. He's probably one of the best you've seen in high school, maybe even good enough for collegiate volleyball.

"Good thing I'm not a setter." He replies calmly.

"Huh?"

He holds his phone up to his face. The light from the phone was the only thing lighting up the dark hallway and it reveals that he has grey hair, not blond.

Guilty that you spoke rudely to the nice twin and assumed that he was Atsumu, you scramble your words trying to apologize, "S-sorry it loo-, no I thought you were..."

"My brother?"

Speak of the devil, his twin walks out of the men's shower room, also with a towel wrapped around his waist, but shirtless. His toned upper body still dripping wet.

"I'm the best high school setter in Japan, so I don't know who yer talking about." He smirks.

Of course, he had been listening to the conversation from inside because he heard you scream when he got out of the shower.

Still ashamed of your behavior towards Osamu, and now coupled with the fact that Astumu is standing - half-naked, in front of you, you're paralyzed with embarrassment. You stay silent,  dealing with an internal battle.

'Shit. He does look good, unfortunately. Just don't look. At. His. Abs.' You keep repeating this over and over in your head, almost forgetting that you're still talking to the twins.

You keep your gaze lifted to avoid looking at Atsumu's body. Instead, you focus on their wet, effortless, just-got-out-of-the-shower hair, which Osamu begins to dry with the mini towel that hangs around his neck.

The twins look at each other, then back at you, seemingly puzzled by your silence.

"Don't stare too hard, yer eyes might dry out." Atsumu chuckles smugly to fill the awkwardness.

His conceited words zap the common sense back into your body and snap you out of the Miya-twins 'hypnosis'. Strangely, his cockiness reminds you of a certain setter from Miyagi. The only difference is that Oikawa's is more like a facade, whereas Atsumu's is pure arrogance.

"Ugh." You roll your eyes at Atsumu as you barge past him to enter the women's showers. "Don't go walking around half-naked, perv." Your words fade as the door closes behind you.

"She's got a point ya know," Osamu says to his twin.

"Who's side are ya on?! 'Sides, Kita said the showers were near our dorm anyway." Atsumu whines.