𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 part 1

The evening sun cast a warm orange glow over the city, illuminating the bustling streets of downtown. The air was alive with the hum of music, laughter, and the distant thrum of traffic. The breathtaking sunset matched the rhythm of the city's energy.

It had been a month since then. With the help of your best friend, you had been healing and moving on. However, all trust was gone, you were scared to get into another relationship, fearing it would end like the last one with Josh, who had wasted your time. You were still living with Valentina and helping her pay the bills. Despite the tough times, you kept going. You got fired from your first job as a mixologist at a bar.

Reasons, because one of your coworker, Jessica, got fired for stealing money. Since she was gone, your boss needed someone to fill her shift. So your boss told you to cover her hours and work night shifts straight through, without any days off. You came home tired every day. Josh saw this and told you to ask your boss for a day off. When you called and asked, he argued on the phone and said he didn't want you back at work anymore. You went to collect your paycheck and left.

you started working at a daycare, which brought you joy, even though the kids were a handful.

It was your day off, you were lounging on the sofa, munching on popcorn, and binge-watching YouTube videos on TV. The door burst open, and Valentina swept into the room, smiling, dropping her handbag on the table. "Hey, girl, you good?" "Yes, just relaxing," you replied, eyes still on the screen. Valentina plopped down beside you.

"I'm meeting Geto at a nightclub. Want to come with me?" You raised an eyebrow, curious. "I don't know, Val. I don't want to be a third wheel." "You won't be a third wheel, Geto's best friend will be there too. We'll meet them there, so you'll have company." "Where will you be?" You looked at her. "I'll be there with you, but you know how Geto is; he'll bring me somewhere, you know." "Hmmm, like the time when you went on a date with him, and you came back in the morning, and you couldn't walk properly."

You had met Geto Suguru once when he came to pick Valentina up for a date. He seemed nice, and you were happy to see Valentina happy.

Valentina looked at you with her mouth wide open. "It wasn't my fault." "Yeah, yeah, I am just teasing you." You laughed. "Anyway, what's Geto's friend like?" Valentina shrugged. "No idea, never met him. But Geto says he's cool." "Ok then." You continued, "Where is this club we're going to?" "It's this nightclub in the city." She said, taking a handful of popcorn out of your bowl and shoving it into her mouth.

"Eww, you didn't wash your hands, girl." You said, giving her a disgusted face. "My stomach acid will kill the bacteria, so it doesn't matter." She said, shoving it into her mouth.

You rolled your eyes playfully. "So, when do we get ready then?" Valentina turned to look at you. "You're actually coming?" Her voice was muffled with her mouth full of popcorn. "Yeah, I'll go." You replied, popping a single popcorn into your mouth.

Valentina got up from the couch and swallowed the popcorn down her throat. "Shit, water, I need water." You got off the couch and rushed to the kitchen, getting a cup of water and rushing back over to her and giving her the water. She drank it off and belched.

"Thanks for that." She laughed. "Girl, I can't with you sometimes." "Let's go get ready." Val said, walking off to her bedroom. "Wait, I don't really have an outfit for a club." You said, Val stopping in her tracks. "And that's where I come in; don't worry, girl, I have plenty of outfits for this occasion, you can choose from." Val turned her head around and winked.

"Really now." You replied. "Yeah, really." Valentina said with a smirk, disappearing into her bedroom. She emerged a few minutes later with an armful of clothes. "Take your pick; I've got everything from crop tops, cocktail dresses, mini skirts, bubble dress, halter dresses to bodycon dresses." You looked through the pile of clothes, trying to decide what to wear. Most of the items were revealing and sexy, but you didn't want to draw too much attention to yourself.

"I'll settle on a black off-the-shoulder crop top and a pair of high-waisted black jeans." Valentina shook her head. "No, no, no, girl. We are going to a club, not some casual outing. You need to hot yourself up." She rummaged through the pile again and pulled out a black skimpy dress. "Try this one on." You hesitated, feeling self-conscious about wearing something so revealing. "Val, I don't know if I can pull off a dress like that.

Valentina sensed your hesitation. "Listen, Y/N, you have a killer body. Why not show it off for once?" She held the dress up against you, eyeing you critically. "Trust me, you'll look hot in this." Reluctantly, you took the dress from her and went into the bathroom to change.

You closed the door behind you and slipped the dress over your head. You turned around to take a look in the mirror, and gasped at what you saw. The dress fit you like a second skin, hugging your curves and accentuating your best features. The black fabric looked stunning against your skin, the front of the dress showed just enough cleavage to be provocative without being over-the-top.

As you came out of the bathroom, Valentina's jaw dropped. "Stunning, if i was your man, I would have ravished you right on the spot." She said, checking you out. You smiled shyly and blushed, feeling more confident in the outfit. "Thanks for the compliment," you replied, twirling around to show off the dress. "Let me get my outfit then i'll do our makeup." Val said going back through the pile of clothes.

Valentina is an event planner, so you weren't surprised with her choosing what to wear for the occasion.

You both spent the next hour in a flurry of activity, the apartment filled with the sounds of laughter, music, and the occasional burst of hairspray. The smell of perfume and hair products filled the apartment.

Valentina did your hair, while you applied lip gloss to make your lip pop. You both danced around the room, feet moving in perfect sync as you both belted out to the tune of music. "Close your eyes, I'm gonna spray some glitter on your body." Val said, shaking the glitter spray bottle. You turned around and closed your eyes. Valentina sprayed you with glitter. You turned in front of her, and she sprayed again.

"All done, you can open your eyes now." You open your eyes went to the full-body mirror to check yourself, your skin was twinkling. "Pretty." "Now do me next." Val said, walking over to you. You took the spray and sprayed her. She looked beautiful.

Finally, you both were ready. You grabbed your handbag and phone and walked out of the apartment, closing the door. You and Valentina made your way to the car. Both your heels clicking on the pavement.

"Do you know where the location is?" You asked, getting inside the car and putting on your seatbelt.

Valentina slipped behind the wheel of her car."yeah, he gave me the location, I am gonna use Google map."

The engine purred to life as Valentina pulled out of the parking lot. The city lights blurred together in a kaleidoscope of color as Valentina drove you both towards your destination.

. ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ ❤︎

A/N

I graduated 🎓 😁🥳
I am soo proud of myself ❤️.

And I finished my two exams. It was
stressful, but i did my best.

If you were waiting, thank you. 🙃

Edit
Hurricane beryl hit my country and we are having a really bad time.
Alot of houses been destroyed.