𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Sunlight peeked through the large glass window, filtering through the sheer curtains and dancing playfully across the room. You stirred, your eyelids fluttering open as you slowly registered your surroundings.

Disoriented, you sat up in the plush bed, the black and grey sheets whispering against your bare skin.

Memories of the previous night flooded back in a torrent - the club, the sickening taste of vomit, you getting drunk, josh, geto, gojo, Valentina.

Panic clawed at your throat. Where am i? How did i get here? Valentina?

As you sat up, you noticed you are wearing a black long-sleeved loose oversized t-shirt and only your black lace thong underwear underneath.You looked around the room, taking in it's opulent details. A king-sized bed adorned with a fluffy comforter, a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall.

You noticed a glass of water and a single pill resting on the nightstand beside a neatly folded note. Hesitantly, you picked it up and unfolded it.

The note read: "Drink the water and pill, the bathroom is to your left, and a sealed toothbrush is on the counter. You can use it to brush your teeth, and a clean towel is on the towel bar. When you're done, go to the kitchen and make something to eat. I'll be back. - Gojo."

Your cheeks flushed as you read the last word.

Did he change my clothes?

A shiver ran down your spine, a mixture of confusion, embarrassment, and a strange flutter in your chest.

Taking a deep breath, you grabbed the glass and swallowed the pill, its coolness chasing away the lingering dryness in your mouth. You stretched, the familiar aches and groans of a hangover protesting, before climbing out of bed. With a quick fix of the bedsheets, a habit ingrained in you by your grandmother.

You walked towards the large window. Sliding the curtains open,the bright sunlight hit your face. You cover your eyes, When your eyes adjusted, you saw the breathtaking city view. "Holy cow" You exclaimed. The city sprawled before you in a breathtaking panorama.

Towering skyscrapers glinted in the morning sun, while a labyrinth of streets wound their way through the urban sprawl.

You are high up.

Taking another deep breath, you turned towards the bathroom door, its sleek wood gleaming in the soft light. Inside, the bathroom was a spa haven. A massive mirror covered one wall, a TV embedded within its surface. Double sinks, a spacious walk-in shower, and a claw-foot bathtub completed the picture.
Mesmerized, you walked up to the marble countertop and spotted the new toothbrush with a tube of toothpaste beside it.

Glancing in the mirror, you winced. Your hair was a mess, matter collecting in the corners of your eyes. Smudged mascara added to the devilish look. "Oh, great," you muttered sarcastically.

Picking up the toothbrush, you began cleaning your teeth, the minty taste a welcome sensation. Afterward, you washed your face, splashing cool water on your skin to remove the remnants of sleep and last night's debauchery. You dried your face by tapping with a clean towel.

You exited the bathroom and headed towards another door, your stomach rumbling. The hallway was a gallery in itself, adorned with paintings, furnished with tables with colorful flowers.

You walked slowly, taking in the artwork like your at an art gallery. and the plush carpet beneath your feet soft.

At the end of the hallway, a staircase beckoned, its curved railings polished to a high shine.
Reaching the bottom of the stairs, you found yourself in a living room that screamed luxury. A large, plush sofa sat in the center flanked by sleek armchairs. A massive coffee table held an ashtray with a half-finished cigarette and a half glass of red wine.