𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

You entered the apartment, the air cool and quiet. You closed the door behind you, your hand lingering on the lock for a moment. You slid down onto the floor, your back against the door.

The apartment is silent, the only sound you can hear is the fridge,the ticking of the clock and your heart beat.The events with Gojo are replaying in your mind, his words and touch leaving you flustered. You took a deep breath, trying to calm the fluttery feeling in your chest.

Now you have something to tell Valentina about.

After a moment of quiet reflection, you push yourself up off the door and and made your way to your room.

You enter the room, close your eyes, and flip the light switch on. The space is instantly bathed in light, and as you open your eyes, you adjust to the brightness.

You toss the bag onto the bed, the sound of the fabric hitting the mattress echoing through the room.

You quickly grab your work bag and begin to pack your essentials that you'll need for the night.

Your gaze falls upon the two options for your work attire, neatly hung in the closet. The jeans, with no rips or frays, beckon to you, paired with the custom-made navy blue shirt adorned with the daycare's logo. Alternatively, the custom-made navy blue dress uniform hangs nearby.

You swiftly change into the jeans and shirt. After you're finished, you look at yourself in the mirror, fixing your hair and applying some light makeup. You spray on your favorite perfume and take a deep breath, appreciating the scent for a brief moment.

Then, with a quick check to make sure you had everything you needed, you entered the kitchen to prepare a sandwich for your lunch and pack some snacks in your lunch bag for the night.

Once you finished, you grabbed your car keys, put on your shoes, picked up your lunch bag, slung it over your shoulder, the strap resting comfortably against your side. You then grab your work bag and grasped in your hand, the worn strap fitting neatly in the curve of your palm.

You hurriedly rush out of the apartment and head down to the parking lot. The night air feels pleasantly cool as you make your way to your car, the keys clutched tightly in your hand.

As you approach the car, you press the button on the key fob. The headlights flicker on, accompanied by a gentle beep-beep sound that echoes through the air. You open the door and slide into the driver's seat, placing your lunch and work bag on the passenger seat beside you.

With a deep breath, you reach for the ignition, your fingers wrapping around the cool metal of the key. You insert the key into the slot, turning the key clockwise. The car's engine roars to life, purring smoothly as the dashboard lights illuminate, casting a warm glow across your face.

You put on your seat belt, With a final check of your surroundings, you ease the car out of the parking space, the tires rolling smoothly across the asphalt. You navigate through the parking lot, towards the exit and drove off.

. ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ ❤︎

Bright colors splashed across the walls, and playful shapes danced on the ceiling. Giggles and babbles filled the air, Tiny hands kneaded colorful dough at small tables while others explored a world of blocks and stuffed animals.

Colorful poster featuring ABCs and numbers, as well as illustrations of friendly animals and engaging activities.

Cartoons playing on the t.v, echoes through the halls.