𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 part 3

You and Valentina had finally met Gojo Satoru, Geto's best friend. After introducing yourselves, Geto asked what kind of drinks you both wanted. You told him, and he ordered cocktails - a margarita for you and a virgin Mary for Valentina. You all chatted and chilled, listening to the music the DJ was playing. Gojo left the VIP area, saying he had received a call, leaving just the three of you.

As you sipped your drinks, you heard the crowd getting louder, singing along to the songs the DJ playing, including your favorite. You strolled over to the railing, looking down at the dance floor, and you wanted in. Valentina looked at you, got up from Geto's lap, and walked over. "You wanna go down there?" she asked, looking at the dance floor. "Yeah, c'mon!" you replied, grabbing her hand and rushing downstairs, spilling your drink in the process.

Once downstairs, you put your almost finished drink on a waiter's tray and dove into the crowd, starting to dance. Valentina joined you, and you both sang along to "Starships" by Nicki Minaj, jumping up and down, screaming with the others. The DJ did remixes and transitions, while the lights above cast beams of colors that scanned the crowd, lasers cut through the darkness with sharp patterns, and strobes delivered bursts of light in time with the music.

"WOOO!" you screamed. "Y/N, what did you think of Mr. Hottie?" Val asked, shouting over the music. "Mr. Hottie?" "I'm talking about Gojo," Val said. "Uhh, I don't know...he's okay, I guess." "You guess? Girl, the way he was looking at you"

You couldn't deny the attraction; he was handsome and hot, and you had a thing for tall men. "He must have just liked the dress; it looks good," you said, shrugging your shoulders. Valentina gave you a deadpan expression.

You were both shouting, not caring who was listening. Valentina grabbed your waist with both hands, turned you around, pushed you back against her, and started grinding on you from behind. "V-Val," you stuttered, flustered. "Stop acting like we didn't do this before," she said, laughing.

Your probably wondering how you and val met. Well, It all started when you went to a birthday party at a mall. You had your period at that time, a heavy one, and you had sneezed, causing the blood to shoot down onto your pad, filling it up. You felt your pad was heavy, and you looked down at your light blue jeans to see if the blood had caught it. And it did - you were shocked to see the crimson stain.

You looked around to see if anyone was looking, feeling embarrassed and panicked. You made a rush to the public restroom, pulling your pants down and seeing a mess. You needed to change your clothes, but you had left your phone in your bag. You remembered the dread coiled you felt in your stomach.

You called out for someone, but no one was in there with you. You waited until you heard the door swing open, and someone came in. You called out to the person, and they answered. You asked her for help, and she told you she'd be right back.

In a few minutes, she returned with a pair of pants, underwear, and pads in a bag. After you had changed, you thanked the girl, and you both introduced yourselves, Her name, Valentina. You told her that you'd repay her, but she declined. You insisted, and she agreed to let you buy her lunch at a nearby diner. That's how you both ended up as best friends.

Now back to the present.

You went along with what she was doing, shaking your ass and singing along to the music.

. ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ ❤︎

You were Dancing and singing so much that you began to sweat, Valentina suggested getting a drink at the bar. You agreed, and she grabbed your hand, pushing through the crowd, holding onto each other to avoid getting separated.